Will I ever

over 6 years ago

Meet anyone new or will I stay single forever

over 6 years ago

Or will my ex and I be able to work things out?

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

Hello Starr,

You will definitely not remain single forever! So, just erase that from your mind. In regards to your ex, I feel that things could be worked on, but if you’d like to know more information, free feel to hire me :)

over 6 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

Hi I don’t feel you are meant to be single forever you do seem to have someone around you with a very good connection, this could be your ex if you contact me with names and dobs I can look into this further and give you details.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions on all of your concerns . I read the spirit of the situation and the person . Try my specials today . Come in for session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/24/17-5/01/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I’d Love To Help You With This Sittuation, Chat With Me Now For 99% Accurate Insight.

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.