Time to leave?

over 6 years ago

Is it time to break up this relationship and move on? He just does not seem to be interested even if he say he is.

over 6 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

Hi It seems like there is a lot of communication issues here If you can contact me with name and dob I can look into this further for you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on your love life and much more through spirit . I will give you the truth about this person and see what is ahead for you . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/24/17-5/01/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
r.kimberly's photo

R. Kimberly (r.kimberly)

12 posts

Hi! It is always tough to know if your are doing the right thing. Leave or stay. Im seeing with your situation there is also another person involved somehow. I believe someone else is interested in you also. You have known him for a while. Let me know if youd like to read further. I will add the person your deciding about or the other person travels a bit. :)Have a great day! If you read with me or anyone else just remember to ask about this. :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions right away. I read around the spirit of the person and situation . I will give you the truth Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session . I know I can help you right away on your concerns . Blessings .

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I’d Love To Help You With This Sittuation, Chat With Me Now For 99% Accurate Insight.

over 6 years ago

Only when you are ready, and in your spirit you are not yet ready.

You want change, but in order to see that you must first change your own individual perspective on things to be free, otherwise all the things he is doing that is disrespectful will only continue.

blessings and love and light <3>

over 6 years ago
charis_cavenaugh's photo

Charis Cavanaugh (charis_cavenaugh)

2 posts

Interestingly, I got “no” as well.

I totally agree with TheGoldenOracle – you have to do this only when you’re ready.

There may be something here to salvage. At the very least, this is an opportunity to exercise communication skills that will be useful to you in the future with all your relationships.

Blessings!

over 6 years ago
aanu's photo

Aanu Hem (aanu)

3 posts

Is not possible to have happy relationship unless two want cannot work if only one want, foods for thought.