purple ocean

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Im going to try it out. Do we use the same login info as bitwine?

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

No, you register separately.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thx shh

over 6 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

No problem, Rebo. My go to there is psychis stardom :)

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Go now! Readings are only $5 but sale ends tonight !

over 6 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Rebo: i just started recently and found it pretty good. I tried Pyschic Isabella, Mis Meadow and Sarah Rose and they all seemed quiet good.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

thx

over 6 years ago
fletchpage didn't upload a photo

Alicia (fletchpage)

1 post

Psychic Isabella is full of crap. No one talks about predictions manifesting only her clever way of relaying info. All her predictions are delayed because of energy lol. Fos she is

over 6 years ago
tmrtmr didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrtmr)

8 posts

Omg yeah psychic Isabella sugarcoated so bad. She was wrong for me!

over 6 years ago

Does anyone have any thought about Healing Heart?

over 6 years ago
raeeelove didn't upload a photo

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

Try psychic cherry, let me know what you all think.

over 6 years ago

@natasha nope! She’s fake! Lol i read with her since 2015 at the time she predicted that my ex would come back and i had to make decisions between him and The man i dated at the time….. well my ex was married with someone else in the end of year 2016 and has moved to South America since then lol… so… impossible

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Raelove psychic Cherry is the best on there!!!

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

@karenh I feel she is too! I have predictions passed for you?

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Raelove not yet it’s for later on this year but I read her reviews and see they’re coming to pass so I’m really looking forward to it :)

over 6 years ago

Raelove (raeeelove)

39 posts

@karenh I’ve had a career prediction come to pass in the same time frame she gave me…. just hoping the love come true :/ wishing you the best love! She doesn’t seem like a liar though lol you know

over 6 years ago

@ mynameis SERIOUSLY does this girl tell everyone that their person of inquiry is their twinflame!?

over 6 years ago

@natasha…. yes! Lol

over 6 years ago

Only psychics that are accurate and have predictions come to pass in many aspects of my life for me are Goddess Erika and Matt Allen. I know some of them are good too….. but well… not on PO.

over 6 years ago

Oh wow seriously I wonder why she’s so popular on PO! I mean… there are others that also have told me that this person is my TF, and it’s not really something that I really care for because it doesn’t really matter to me, but she was the one who got all like “wait for him be patient hang in there don’t walk away he doesn’t mean bad” and sort of guilted me into not wanting to cave when in fact I had given way too much (advisors that I trust also told me the same thing!), and it’s as if that whenever I reconnect with this person, things will be too smooth to be true. She was also telling me all these things about how he’s feeling (he feels bad for you, he thinks you might not like him anymore, he’s trying very hard), which is also too good to be true because I see 180 from what she saw, and so do the other advisors that I trust. So I feel like her readings are too good to be true, but I do wonder why the popularity then!

over 6 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

Raelove thanks hun! Same to you :) and no she seems really sincere and I like how she fully explains her readings.

over 6 years ago

@Natasha It’s because people hear what they wanna hear so they give positive reviews! Lol if the app allows us to update reviews anytime, i bet she’ll get a lot of negative reviews… so do many psychics on that app or this site. Ive been using PO for a long time. Psychics who say the same stuffs are all fake! Also, it doesn’t mean that a psychic who said the opposite is real either. You have to take time to prove that who’s real and who’s not. For me, only Goddess Erika is proven that she’s real and her predictions are right. (I’ve consulted her since November 2015) however, although i think she’s real her accuracy isn’t 100% it’s around 80 or 85% top! But it’s understandable. No psychic is 100% accurate