Negativity

over 6 years ago

They say I have negativity surrounding me that’s why I can’t be with my soulmate. I have carried this negativity since I was born and and that’s why nothing in life has gone right including my career, financially.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on healing yourself and much more . I read the spirit and see what is ahead and changes for you . Never give up . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you is there really any negativity around you,after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
guidance_love didn't upload a photo

Temple Guidance (guidance_love)

20 posts

In my honest opinion, I don’t feel there is any negativity surrounding you. Sometimes in life things may not go as we plan, but it’s preparing us for a better route. If you’d like to contact me for a session, feel free to come chat. If I happen not to be available, just leave me a message and we’ll go from there.

The choice is yours. I do look forward to speaking with you.

Best wishes regardless of what you choose. :)

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Don’t believe that nonsense that’s how some of these bad psychics try to get you and sell you things. Negativity can be anything (doubts, fears, etc) but you have the power in you to change it so please don’t listen to whomever told you that and don’t go on buy things such as cleansers, spells to remove that so call negativity. Many fraud psychics tap into your fears

over 6 years ago
masterpsychicnadia didn't upload a photo

psychic Nadia (masterpsychicnadia)

13 posts

Hi negativity can be caused by many different things but you are able to remove it yourself, there are blockages in everyone’s life but there is always a way to overcome them. contact me and I can help you to understand this further and how you can help yourself