Specific readings and details

over 6 years ago
ontheotherside didn't upload a photo

ontheotherside

7 posts

Hello all!

I am looking for a reader who legitimately can offer specific details about my current situation, not because I don’t believe in that reader or don’t want to pay (I will pay after 3 minutes), but because I have been getting a lot of advice that just doesn’t make a lot of sense or follow with things going on with me. I also get a lot of readers just talking to me and making comments on things I say but not actually giving me a reading. That is kind of rude in my opinion, because I am not paying you by the minute to make small talk…

I know the abilities range from visions, tarot, empathic feelings, clair-, etc. And honestly, I know that none other than god sees all…but maybe those of you who feel that you have been able to really connect with a situation in the past and help someone thoroughly, please message me because I am tired of feeling like I can finally trust a reader and then getting a reading that doesnt apply to my situation at all, telling my long-trusted reader, and then all they have are excuses or start to point the blame at me.

Community- refer somebody that has really helped you :)

Readers- message me or respond to this post please :)

Note: if you spam this post with an ad, have a profile that is only advertising your prices, emphasize that you are an “X generation psychic with X abilities and own a shop in X (city) and have over X years of experience”, or have over 8 thousand good reviews and not one single negative review…. I will not get a reading from you.