detailed

over 6 years ago

I am looking for very detailed insight on 2 areas in my life at the moment. I’ve had multiple readings, and they were by no means “bad” readings, they were all actually very good and insightful. However, non of them have been able to give me more detailed information, so that I might be able to take the necessary steps needed to move forward in the right direction. As an intuitive myself I COMPLETELY understand how difficult if not impossible it can be to give hard details in a reading, which is why I’m posting here. I do not have the money to continue paying for multiple readings looking for more in depth detail. Everyone reading I’ve had have all said pretty much the same thing, so I am encouraged that what is coming up for me is positive, but since I am so lost in my life right now and have no direction, detailed info would be so incredibly helpful. So if you know that you are able to ACCURATELY give detailed information, please let me know. Or if you’re a client and have someone you would definitely recommend cause of previous experience even better. But I beg you please, don’t say you can if you can’t just to make money, I am a single mom and currently unemployed, I need someone genuine, if you’re just trying to make a quick buck then you’re basically taking food from my children’s mouth. I appreciated everyone’s advice and recommendations :)