Please help

over 6 years ago

I lost my memory card about a month ago I’ve been told by other pyschics that’s it’s in my home but I’ve looked everywhere can someone help me please

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right way.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and go into spirit. I see a lot around you and this memory card , Come in for a reading today . The spirit is showing some clear things . around this situation Come in for a session and reading . Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

BE PATIENT as the chat screen opens. If the network is busy, it can take a moment.

As a deep empath and clairsentient/audient, I have no need for tools, but when I feel they would lend clarity, I use tarot, pendulums, spirit art, automatic writing and more. I am a psychic artist, spirit writer and light worker with an international client list. I provide dream and vision interpretation.

Do see me soon.

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

I am an experienced medium born with the gift of clairvoyance. I have been using my gift and helping countless people for over the last 10 years and I am here to help guide you through your current confusion!