Looking for love advice

over 7 years ago

I’m looking for an advisor that I can connect with. Someone who can give me insight about my love life initially so that I know you are actually a psychic. My dob is 11/21/83.

over 7 years ago

Hi Lauren,

I would be happy to chat with you to see if we can form a connection.

Be well and best wishes.

Blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello Friend,

Over 25 years experience! I have the gifts of intuition and insight. These gifts were NOT learned or taught. I purchased my first Tarot deck when I was a teenager and knew what most of the cards meant as soon as I unsealed the deck! So, this came naturally to me. I have been giving readings to friends and many of my new and returning clients for years. I am known for accuracy in my readings and time frames.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on all of your concerns , through spirit and give you the truth what spirit show around you and what is is ahead . I will give you the truth , what to avoid , an dhow to bring in your good on all matters of life . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . I know I can help you and ease your mind on all matters. Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 7 years ago
alicewhite97's photo

Alice White (alicewhite97)

12 posts

Hello my dear,

Have advice on love and romance? I have some very special deals, including my 10 dollar, and reuniting lovcers reading! 120

over 7 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Are you searching for the right answers to love and life? Allow me the opportunity to guide you and give you the true answers. Insights and interpretations to finding out the right answers to love and life, to end all confusion, complications and obstacles that stand in your way. Let me be the one to open the door of knowledge and wisdom to you. – Maria.

over 7 years ago
alanboston69 didn't upload a photo

BIGTITSFORU (alanboston69)

3 posts

I am a 4th generation natural psychic. I have over 14 years EXP. I also have two locations where I conduct in person readings, so you see I am NOT just another “online psychic”. I am straightforward and I do not waste your time or mine! Come Chat/email me and in just a few mins you will be convinced of my TRUE abilities. I have helped many people from all over and now its your turn. Let me ease your worries away and guide you on your path of happiness. I have not had an unsatisfied customer in person yet! Chat today for the answers of tomorrow!