Quick question

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Just wondering if anyone can please tell me why I’m seeing my TwinFlames name everywhere in the last two days??? What’s the meaning to that & seeing so many 4’s. 2’s 8’s & 7’s. is the energy shifting again?? Little confused now.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on this situation around twin flame , I will give you clear honest insight through spirit . I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat. I know I can give you the truth and why this is happening around you . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to* feel the energy around you* along with my spirit guides. *

I’ll always leave you feeling *uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear. You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing. so my dear, feel free to call me as this is public place to discuss details related to your Private Life. *

Kind Regards*