Confused

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

My fiancee lost his job today and im not sure why. But I’m very suspicious about it. He lost his last job and only worked with them for a month (didn’t finish his probation period with them) and it happened with this recent job, he only worked with them for a month (and had a month to go to finish his probation period). What is going on and why did the same pattern happen again ?

Thanks.

over 7 years ago
tmrs21 didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrs21)

3 posts

Same shit has been happening to me. Three jobs in a row.. They either want to bring back someone that quit, or make up some lousy excuse why. Many jobs are doing this cause they have to look like their hiring a certain amount of people to fill a quota and end their employment. I also was not given any reason or warning. Just told to not come back. Then i find out they hire other people back etc from people that were there.

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

I am accurate and honest and I offer full guided readings without fairytales. This is important, as I will NOT tell you what you want to hear ! I will always look at your situation and offer you the best course of action to ensure that your future is the best it can be. I will not offer anything in my readings that could put you in emotional or physical danger and all of my readings are given with compassion.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into his spirit and see why he have this pattern and what is going on with him , and much more , I will give you the truth through spirit , I see a lot through spirit around a situation and a person . I will give you the truth . Try my specials today , Come in for a session and cha t. Blessings

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Tanya- that’s crazy. Is that even legal? It may seem legal from the outside in at-will states but reason as you explained should be illegal!

over 7 years ago

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

Oh wow Tanya I didn’t know that I apologize for what happened to you. The first job he got fired because of his performance wasn’t to their expectations but this last one was willing to work with him and there was no reason to have fired him so on Monday we will for sure figure out. Sorry for the late reply.

over 7 years ago
tmrs21 didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrs21)

3 posts

ya you guys i got let go i found out they hired another girl back who used to work there 4-5 months into my job. unbelievable. I am in an at will state and have to keep signing these at-will papers and i really dont want to sign them anymore i dont feel comfortable.

over 7 years ago

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

That’s what we think happened to him because minnesota is a at will state.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online now if you would like to hear an advice from your spirit guides.Love and light.G.

over 6 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

Hi I’d Love To Help You With This Sittuation, Chat With Me Now For 99% Accurate Insight.

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello I am online here to give true and very honest insights I don’t give false hope our false promises contact me now for a better an clear knowing of what your going through xoxo

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

hello dear, My readings will astonish you and the clarity they will give you about the future. I come from 4 generations of psychics past down in my family history. I have helped the police find people and worked for the lost children’s foundation. I have read for many important people and told them about the successes they will reach. I have confidence in my abilities that you will be so relieved to get your answers.

over 6 years ago

with his dob and first name i would be happy to look into this for you