Apart or together???

over 7 years ago

Will we remain apart forever or will we get back together? We are talking again my ex and i and i want to know if we will remain apart and just talk or aort things out and be together again before he leaves or when he leaves will he come back for me??

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Here is how I will help you: I will see and feel thoughts, intentions, and emotions. I will read you or anyone in your life. I connect to you before I start on interpretation. I see Present, Past and Future aspects of peoples lives that is meant specifically for guidance. I specialize in Relationships, Careers and Health. I target spots of the body then project energy from my eyes directly. I have HEALED many people online (distant healing) and I also give healings in person. I connect people who have passed away and tell you there emotions

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/03/17-4/10/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, let me help you and see if it will be a turning point toward you , to come back and be a relationship . I read the spirit of the person thoughts right now , and when he will come back and be in a committed relationship. I will give you clear details what is ahead . I tell it like it is through spirit and much more . Try my specials . I will put your mind at ease . Come in for session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
zhouse123 didn't upload a photo

zhouse123

6 posts

Cendra, My first recommendation is to pray to God for 3-4 weeks and ask Him for guidance. You will be surprised at the true answers. Psychics have not been 100% accurate here most of us..try and we are waiting. My advice is pray and let it be. If its meant to happen it will find its way.