Kiora

over 7 years ago

Is her predictions coming true? Ive seen Javi read with her . If yes I’d continue to read with her because her rate is good and she is very generous

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

She was accurate for me in past and present. Kiora was one of the few who told me my ex was not good for me. She predicted that I will meet someone during Spring. However, given my current circumstances I am not so sure that will come to pass.

over 7 years ago

I searched but couldn’t find a kiora

over 7 years ago

Her name is Satiia st.George .

I tried her once . She picked up on many stuffs actually. And also i like how she tried to be fully connected with me before started the reading. Also i asked some questions that I already known the answer just for testing were we connected or not. She nailed it as well.

over 7 years ago

@Javi

Maybe it takes time i guess. But honestly anyone who predicted about someone whom im gonna meet in the future, ive never met anyone that they said at all. Also, they always described them differently. Lol i know i have a boyfriend rn. But when i took a break from him ive got reading and nothing came to pass (about a new person) only my current boyfriend who came back.

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

hi dear

I have worked with the worlds best Love Psychics & Reuniters from all over.

Are you Troubled Worried or Confused? Looking for direction in Life, is he/she is your soulmate?

One call will convince you of my abilities,

but Please keep in mind,

I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS!