Reconilliation Failed???

over 7 years ago

My ex and i just started talking and everything was fine and i thought we would start to reconnect and fix our problems but he has now gone cold again and says he only started talking to me to not be on bad terms and that he tried not to think about our anniversary date.. i dont know what to believe as i thought he was caring in the beginning and he was trying in the conversation and then something changed! What changed and will we still try reconnect?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth around this man and see if he will re connect through spirit . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat Blessings

over 6 years ago
alicewhite97's photo

Alice White (alicewhite97)

12 posts

Dear, I feel like he may be playing a game with you in order to make you feel like the bad one and to chase after him, call me now for a full in depth reading and clarity!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/27/17-4/03/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

APRIL SPECIALS!

over 6 years ago
tantrapsychic didn't upload a photo

TantraPsychic (tantrapsychic)

378 posts
I can help you… Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

Please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to: – Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

Special Note: – Please hit online notification tab for me as I do not have a set schedule for being online here.. Also in case you do not see me online and you need my help.. Then please send me a message to fix an appointment.. As that is the most convenient way for both me and my clients..

Many Blessings

Tantra:)

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please be careful he is not what he told you,but he will be if you will do some thing you for relation and i see some one else presence