Im not stopping him

over 7 years ago

We have been at each others throats for a few days now. Basically since we live together now. I understand its stressful and we both are still adjusting. He claims that he doesnt want 2 settle for my bs anymore. I told HIM that im not keeping him here and he can leave if he can. I love him but if hes not happy with me anymore, why stay? I feel he’s comfortable where he is and doesnt want 2 go back where he was living. Am i right?

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

That’s what I feel that im goong through with my fiancĂ©e , he sees that he’s not making me happy and that he keeps doing me wrong. And always keeps saying that he loves me when I know he doesnt. He’s only with me because he literally is having a great life, I do everything for him and so does my mom and my family accepts him as their own. Whereas his own family is homeless and can’t be stable and use him and treat him like shit. I wouldn’t leave the good life either, so that’s why I want to leave because I know he’s not with me for love it’s for the benefits…

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give oyu full accurate insight and details what is ahead around this man and you. What is ahead in your life issues and relationship . I will give you the truth through spirit ,. Many years of helping people with issues and relationship and romance . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings