Questions

over 7 years ago
candy70 didn't upload a photo

Shay (candy70)

10 posts

New at this whole psychic thing is there any real and honest psychics on here or should I try purple ocean.. Don’t want false hope

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you . I only read from spirit what spirit show around a person and their questions and situations . I will give you the truth no false hope , what the spirit show . I don’t sugar coat , or lead a person on for them to hire me . will give you full insight and guide you and help you . Many years of reading on all levels , check out my profile and see what I can help you with . Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Id honestly say that everyone has their own reading style and not everyone can connect with everyone else but that doesnt mean the person is fake or not an honest psychic…

There are times I just cant read someone for some reason or another and I will suggest another reader for you to call when that happens…

You may need to call around, read profiles and read reviews, look for readers with the same clients leaving reviews as that means they have repeat callers and not a long string of people that they managed to fool once…

Not that I am saying there are any fakes on here :D I have no idea really…Jut my 2 cents!

over 7 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Hi there :) i know that there are some really good psychics here on the bitwine website – purple ocean is also really good if you prefer video readings. It is really up to you! good luck and blessings to you!

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Welcome! Spirituallovesolutions, Claudia May, and the love advisor have been accurate for me. Just be careful because when you are new, it’s easier to get blocked. I’d say let advisord know you are new here so they understand you are still learning. Life goes on and enjoy it without limitation no matter what outcome is predicted.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20/17-3/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

except when an advisor blocks you…..just saying

over 7 years ago
candy70 didn't upload a photo

Shay (candy70)

10 posts

Thanks everyone will check out the ones you mention houseofedwards

over 7 years ago

For me predictions which Domine Candrews and Brilliance in Sight have made have already happened…that does not mean others were wrong..may be after 3-4 months I will know for sure who were accurate..I have been on bitwise only for 2 months

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

welcome to our community here on bitwine!, i’d love to read for you sometime I have many different specials and readings to suit your needs read my profile for more information much luck love & light xoxo call anytime

over 7 years ago

Yes houseofedwards she indeed is :)...thanks for sharing your journey…u often give some very useful inputs

over 5 years ago
rae90 didn't upload a photo

J (rae90)

10 posts

Yeah i was told by one that has a block list and that advisor blocked me . I never read with that advisor before either and i wonder why he put me on a block list