My opinion..

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I think it’s really sad to read some forums on here and reading people’s comments putting other people down. We are all here for the same reason I’m sure. Maybe different situations but we are here to get guidance and clarity. And when people are here sharing their experience it’s really sad reading how other people’s comments can be so negative! Which is why I don’t bother posting or putting my business on here I’m afraid of others putting me down. I notice some do and if you don’t want to get your feelings hurt then I suggest you don’t put your business on here because not everyone will agree with you and you will get at least one person saying a negative comment. I notice some ppl on here that are really cool to talk to. And I was able to meet one person here that knows what I’m going thru and has became an awesome person to chat with:) . So let’s all be kind to each other and ignore the negative on here! Many blessings to you all!!!!

over 7 years ago

Negativity breeds the same

as does being Positive …

Well put Karen on your post above :-)

over 7 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou Roseann.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your concerns. I read the spirit of the person and see what is head around them and changes , I don’t give my personal feelings at all. No one needs to be put down on their situation . That is not of God and not professional . Try my specials today . Coe in for a full accurate reading and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I like feedback from the people on here. Most of the feedback comes from a good place. Sometimes, the message may not pass everyones check in the way it was conveyed and other times it get decoded in a way it was intended to be communicated.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

its not negativity if you are calling out the negativity, its protection. and I think we should be able to discuss readers, good and bad, its our money btw, I believe it will only produce better readers in the end. Is that not what the company wants, only the best?

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

and negativity breads negativity is simply not true, same with positivity breads positivity, again, proven not to be true, sorry

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

She’s talkin about everyone putting down Jenny. Jenny brought this on herself. We tried to help her, she wont listen and is stuck in her ways. If she wants to get hurt and believe lies so be it. This broad has takin everyone on here for a ride with all her stories morphing and different names. Nobody is putting her down, they want to see her stop getting readings and make her face the fact she truly needs serious help.

over 7 years ago

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

thanks Tanya I wasn’t sure whom she was referring to. and you are right about Jenny, she has disappeared, however I am sure she will pop up soon, under yet another name. lol