English (Change)

Has Anyone had Relationship Predictions Happen?

7 days ago

Has anyone had relationship predictions happen?

7 days ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

144 posts

nope

7 days ago

yes.

7 days ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

189 posts

No

7 days ago

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental ,let me guide you down lifes path with honest straight forward answers , come chat now $1.00 per min (limited time offer)

6 days ago

Hi I Am Destiny Lee, I Have Been Helping Others in All Life Matters Guiding and giving insight with my gift since 12 Years, I Can Sense What You Are Feeling, And The Loved Ones Around You As Well ☾Want To Start a New Chapter, Don’t Know Where to Start? Get Life Changing Insight, Powerful Readings & Predictions That Actually Come to Pass!☾

6 days ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

225 posts

Yes, that he was going to be a douche by theloveadvisor And another timeline prediction was accurate; the reader was spirituallovesolutions.

6 days ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

225 posts

Claudia May was also accurate with the Jan prediction and timeline.

3 days ago

Lorena, who was your prediction with?

3 days ago
tmrs22 didn't upload a photo

Tanya (tmrs22)

1 post

^^ LOL Rebo, I thought the same thing too.

3 days ago
tmac didn't upload a photo

T (tmac)

30 posts

Jennmiller account is me. I can easily see the confusion, what a poor choice of name I picked but if you click on me that account has been here long before “Jenny” lol

I’m legit. Just had to create a new account when I had PayPal block this one last year.

3 days ago

geez you guys im not jenny lol what makes you say that? coz i randomly posted an answer out of nowhere, sure i dont post on here, but i do read comments.. spirit adviser and dino.. but spirit adviser was more accurate for me..also tiffany..

3 days ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

179 posts

everyone is jenny now….lol

3 days ago

yes you can be too rebo. get over that jenny thing. i dont know in what way she affects you that much

3 days ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

144 posts

cos she a troll that why. sorry we are becoming a suspicious lot. sorry

2 days ago

Yes I have, a lot of times at hopeless times :)