When will I find a job?

over 7 years ago

I have been applying for jobs for some time now but had no callbacks in the last 3 months. The situation is taking a toll on my personal life,as well as my bank account. I really need to find a job now. Will it happen? Can anyone see in what area of business it will be in? Or what city?

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20/17-3/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions around job . I read the spirit and its some issues where is blocking you , . I will tell you more when hire , what spirit show. Try my specials today . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental ,let me guide you down lifes path with honest straight forward answers , come chat now $1.00 per min (limited time offer)

over 7 years ago

The key here is not to wonder IF it will happen but to ask HOW and WHAT needs to be done to bring it about faster.

You will have personal progress and improvements but there is a deepened need to take a proactive step outside of your comfort zone to make this happen.

It is outside of your jurisdiction a little bit but still in driving distance.

Please find some time to give me a call and I will help you get the details on what to look out for.

and since this is career related and has been affecting your finances, call me and ill work out a special rate deal for you so we can get you answers and your finances back on track.

blessings, love and light.

Jade – [the golden oracle]