Is he gone forever?

over 7 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

This is a continued thing on my bf who has cancer, , I did leave a message w a couple readers but it seems sometimes thry see this before they see the email. He and i had an argument which resulted in him going lose my numbr andco going I give up I’ll movr on…but my r is always open. Sick or not I don’t belive I deserve to be treated a A certain way or completely ignored, ghostgiven nothing to go on and my texts not replied to..I’d wait a week for assn answer and nicely explain that yes I know you have alot on your plate but please answer me..give me something. Nothing.. so yes I get angry and he gets angry.. saying I’m all for myself and need things now and grow up. I explained what you think happen when u completely ignore me though I nicely explainedand tried to be there to make it about u but u ignore me tell me nothing…I can’t make it about u just me left.

Anyways is he just being him or are we completely done? Is he gone for good?

over 7 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

come to me for your issue

over 7 years ago
psychiclovereadings didn't upload a photo

Maryann (psychiclovereadings)

10 posts

Hello, I would be happy to take a look into it for you please contact me for a reading.

Thank you.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20/17-3/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Y

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Y

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

I’m not trying to be mean, but since nobody is helping you, I’ll try to Just give some advice here. The man has terminal cancer. Put yourself in his shoes. Would a relationship with someone be the first thing on your mind or even the last right now? I’d be more focused on trying to survive and doing things maybe I didnt get to do in my lifetime while my life flashes before my eyes. Don’t take his actions as anything personal. This man is hurting and scared. Men go recluse in situations like this. Their not like us women. If you keep pressuring him and stressing him out it will only make him worse and feel suffocated. You dont deserve to be treated this way, but put yourselfin his situation. if you got told you’re not going to live, how would you feel? What would you be most worried about? I dont think a psychic can really help with this type of question. It’s common sense. Just offer to be there for him as much as you can. and put your differences aside right now. If you need any additional advice, I’d say try Goddess erika on purple ocean. She is good at reading what is on peoples minds and how to go about dealing with them. She can also give accurate timeframes on contact and let you know if it is truly over or not.

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

It’s not mean. I understand. I just get so scared for him and just in general.obviously I don’t want to lose him in any way. .

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your questions around this person and much more . I will give you the truth what the spirit show around his healing and recovery and you for the future . Try my specials today .Come in for a session and chat .Blessings

over 7 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I guess i dont quite get it..we are friends a d good ones..i thought. He would tell me things he wouldnt tell others as to not seem weak etc. Then. All sudden pushed away w.o a word at all. .. I guess i would think he at least say… I need time alone for a bit..or I’m going to disappear for a bit..I’m ok don’t worry.. I wouldn’t be such a pest or insensitive .. Or even say if he had a gf that I know that even if it’s not me he’s loved and cared for. Idk. Just something