about energy reading

over 7 years ago

I’m curious about if a psychic would mix up people’s energy? I have read an article described a psychic might target and read energy of A person and turns out to B person or C.

another thing i am also confused about, if we do reading with different psychics in short time, would the later psychic pick up the previous ones’ reading and effect their accuracy?

over 7 years ago

In short speaking for myself … nope or very rare unless 2 people were very very similar or in some way closely related.

I dont think personally I have ever in the past 10 years or so mixed up a person who turned out to be someone different. You either get something or you dont. How strong that “get” is can though differ.

I suppose also it comes down to the kind of reader you are. Example I would “presume” this can happen with card only type readings.

But as an empath – its mainly energy we work on so it is familiar territory.

Now I will wait for a person to come in here and say HEY WAIT ON 3 YEARS AGO YOU MIXED UP A WITH B :-) Ha.

I cant recall doing it – or feeling it.

These kinds of questions are good, and im enjoying this trend at the moment on this forum of people asking intelligent and valid questions about how things work.

Much better than “will I win the lottery” :-) of which I know I wont.

Be safe n happy people )

over 7 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth through spirit and what is around you and or a person or situation . I only do readings through spirit not my personal feelings and then you will know what is ahead and changes, Try my specials today . Come in for a session . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/13/17-3/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina11 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Advisor Gina ... (loveadvisorgina11)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Oh I’ve been wondering this for a while too! Are mediums more likely to mix up people’s energy than empath and intuitive?