What are some things you wish people ask you more about?

over 7 years ago

Most of us come for a reading to have our love life read… but what are some of the topics that you wish more people would ask about? Or at least… what are some good ideas to come to you for a reading?

There are times where I find myself wanting some information that relate to my self-discovery, but sometimes I do not know how to phrase them well into a question enough for it to be a clear inquiry for a productive reading. I’ve heard about readers doing general readings, I’ve heard about readers offering a life-path read… what are these exactly? Do you personally do these?

It may be the question on “How do I become a better person,” or maybe “What kind of person I actually am,” or perhaps “What do you see in my aura/energy/vibration.”

I’d like to hear some ideas on this! :)

PS I’m loving the existence of this forum, I have so many curious questions that I want to be answered by psychic advisors.

over 7 years ago

Well personally I wish more people who are “waiting” or “feel” stuck with something would ask how to move forwards and liberate themselves rather than dwelling and focusing or clutching at straws in how to get “that thing” or “person” back.

I hate to see people stuck and struggling … especially in relationship situations. To see more people taking the plunge and asking “okay what can I do to focus on me” is liberating and very rewarding to work with.

My 10cents only … others may not agree ..)

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I think one needs to carefully choose the reader who specializes in what questions you want answered. for example love relationship questions, go to one whom specializes in that area. Also I think chooses what devices they use, be it cards, spirit guides etc would come into play.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina11 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Advisor Gina ... (loveadvisorgina11)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

oh Jesus Love advisor Gina- please give it a rest will ya?