READ YOUR TRANSCRIPTS!

over 7 years ago
ontheotherside didn't upload a photo

ontheotherside

7 posts

All clients! When I was at the peak of my psychic/advisor phase I would get readings all the time and they would just accumulate and sit there and I would be onto the next.

Please take the time to re-read your transcripts…. first of all this can save you money. Sometimes we ask the same questions over and over only to hear the same thing over and over so why ask again? Just go back and read what you’ve already been told.

ALSO…

A lot of people on here will tell you the same things. For instance, I just tried to get an update today since I haven’t had a reading in about a month, and the reader told me that she knows we’ve been talking and things have been awkward and he can be hot and cold but that I should notice improvements soon. Also that he gets kind of scared sometimes and backs off but then he comes back and In time he’s just going to come back permanently and then we will be happy together forever.

Okay well we aren’t talking and nothing is awkward because there’s literally no communication between us at all. I told her this, she refunded me and left the chat. All I’m trying to say is save your time energy and money for someone you have had good experiences with but also who isn’t just giving you the happy ever after spiel.

over 7 years ago
whereslove didn't upload a photo

Shawnda (whereslove)

3 posts

Some read the transcript over and over. When prediction does not pass then advisors quick to say free will. That’s why some come for updates to see if things still on right track or did that advisor told a lie. advisors making up fake pages. Lol. This is crazy

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

LOL she indeed did, houseofedwards.

over 7 years ago

lol houseofedwards