Some questions for psychic advisors that I've been pondering for a while.

over 7 years ago

1. We all have probably been trapped into this: there are “psychics” in here that produce sub-par quality of readings–– the ones that give you short answers, give answers that are too good to be true, unintelligible English, fake photos, and probably answer to forum posts with irrelevant lines to solicit business without being bothered to spell-check.

Why do they still get a lot more positive reviews than the negatives? Most importantly, what does it say about us–– or at least, most people?

2. How is it that some credible psychics could give such off reading? I really like to go around Bitwine and read reviews just for fun, and some of these advisors would have such long praises from their customers about how accurate they are about the situation and even some repeat customers raving about predictions passing, but to some, they get such off reviews. This has happened to one of my friends that go to this site to get her readings, and we would refer to each other advisors that we think are awesome–– but somehow, the ones that I think are awesome and consistently give me powerful insights are somewhat off for her.

3. Can you predict if someone will lose weight? I’ve been wanting to ask this question sometime but it’s so trivial… well mostly I don’t want to sound stupid, haha.

4. In what circumstances do timelines change? I know that we have free-wills, but most of the time advisors could predict what our next action is. I understand that timelines is hard to pin down, but I’m curious as to what kind of circumstances would move the timeline. How drastic could one be? How do you read timelines?

5. Why is there more advisors who specialize in relationship than career? Is one’s career prospect supposed to be harder to read?

6. Do spells inherently mean going against at least one party’s will, or messing with a flow? Does it always come with negative repercussions?

7. Would you read for someone initially sensing that they’d use the reading for negative intent that would cause a hazard to someone?

8. Can you sense a client’s personality when they come in for a reading with you?

9. I’ve been told that I should try to get my mind off an issue as to not create negativity through paranoia, but then I’ve been told that I should not supress any feeling and don’t go into denial. Where do you draw the line?

Sorry for the TL;DR, if you want to answer just to some of them and not all, feel free to do so!!! :))

over 7 years ago

One thing about Bitwine is they rare if ever remove or edit any reviews only in cases of abusive behavior or language or some other extreme reason.

I have worked many places over the years and sadly some of these places these days don’t even allow negative reviews to be posted.

Sure they will be some people who will try scam or not be honest with who they are. But not all …

Myself I never have asked for a review – I leave this only up to the client.

And a psychic not saying what a person is really feeling they want to hear is not an indication of fraud – or false hood. I remember when I started out in my Youth how nervous I was, and especially nervous when I saw things that would clearly not be welcome. But in time you learn that being direct and honest as far as you see it – is the only way forward.

However some of your reasons such as bad grammar and those that just post generic copy and paste reply’s to questions on forums , I can see why this would make you question a persons validity.

In fact at times im embarrassed when i read some of the copy paste answers … to some peoples questions here. If there is nothing good or decent to say then better say nothing. But hey thats just me -)

Hope you all having a fab Weekend )

Dino

over 7 years ago

Yes I believe not all of them are fakes, and I believe that some advisors that don’t speak good English don’t mean they’re fake :) I think I should revise it as: why do some of the psychics who don’t give quality readings still get awesome, awesome reviews and long praises? Sometimes even if you compare it to the quality readers, they have similar ratio between their excellent reviews vs their negative reviews.

I don’t mind being asked for a review, actually, I understand that it’s important for them and I’d like to be constructive for other people who are trying to decide whether or not they should hire the psychic (I generally like writing reviews as a hobby, whether it be for restaurants, hotels, advisors, haha). However, I only take my time to review the ones that I feel are distinctive. I don’t really post negative reviews as I don’t want to solicit any potential bashing and/or I have the benefit of the doubt that the reader may not connect at that time (anyways, these days I don’t usually come across bad readings–– bad news, yes, often, but not necessarily bad readings).

That’s pretty messed up that some places don’t allow negative reviews, though! I know that I don’t like the one to be posting unpleasant reviews, but I definitely would like to see as to why these people don’t feel that these aren’t the advisors for them in determining whether or not they’re worth the try.

Thanks a lot for your comment, Dino! Have an awesome Saturday!!!

over 7 years ago

Hi Natasha I will try to get your answers above at some point tonight here :) They are good questions. Hopefully will have time later.

I see what your saying about people with limited English is not a pointer to a fake or bad advisor.

And Constructive feedback even if its negative should not be taken as a threat from the advisors perspective. I try learn by my feedback and by what clients say to me in chat.

We are all after all on a journey of one kind or another – all trying to find our own answers. But you ask some good questions which deserve answers and Im sure they they other advisors here who will be happy to reply to your post here.

:) Dino :-)

over 7 years ago

Oh you have no idea how excited I am to read your answers! I’ll keep an eye on this post. Yes unfortunately, most readers who get negative feedbacks would only point the blame back to the client because “they can’t handle the truth”, or “I see what I see”. I know that a lot of times (maybe most of the times in case for legitimate readers) that’s really the fact–– the inquirer can’t handle the truth–– but it’s also an easy cop-out for the ones that aren’t giving quality answer.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Lol look at this canned response from Love Psychic Gina trying to solicit new clients. Kudos to Dino for answering all your questions and not a script.

As for people leaving scammers positive reviews, it’s because they been fed a sense of positive yet false feeling and hopes. People sometimes leave a review because the reading made them feel good, but it may turn out to be totally off. If you notice in some of these fake readers profiles, people only come once and leave one or two-word positive reviews and almost none came back to update saying that their predictions came to pass. If you read trough the lines you’ll see who is fake or not by analyzing their feedback.

over 7 years ago

Hi im still working through the questions :) I got busy last night and then decided to eat pizza which knocked me for 6 :) But I will finish up my answers to the above questions today.

They are my own personal interpretations only though. But hopefully will give some clarity. (I hope)

Happy Sunday everyone :-)

over 7 years ago

1. We all have probably been trapped into this: there are “psychics” in here that produce sub-par quality of readings–– the ones that give you short answers, give answers that are too good to be true, unintelligible English, fake photos, and probably answer to forum posts with irrelevant lines to solicit business without being bothered to spell-check. Why do they still get a lot more positive reviews than the negatives? Most importantly, what does it say about us–– or at least, most people?

Actually it does not say anything about “us” but rather it comes down to how a person feels about the reading. What might not be right for you, could well be right for someone else. There is no one answer to this but clearly some of the readers that you might think are suspect have some kind of following and as there is no way to write our own reviews you can be sure they come from paying clients. The review system here is the best I have seen in that it can be brutal. As there is little or no come back ever.

Some may think that “good” reviews come only when a client is feeling all happy at a positive reading … well look closer and you will see many cases of good reviews from the same person. Over and over as things unfold, as sense is made of what is been said and time is given for things to happen. But hey thats a whole other question :)

2. How is it that some credible psychics could give such off reading? I really like to go around Bitwine and read reviews just for fun, and some of these advisors would have such long praises from their customers about how accurate they are about the situation and even some repeat customers raving about predictions passing, but to some, they get such off reviews. This has happened to one of my friends that go to this site to get her readings, and we would refer to each other advisors that we think are awesome–– but somehow, the ones that I think are awesome and consistently give me powerful insights are somewhat off for her.

All down to connections or as can happen no connection. And thats where a psychic needs to know there own limits. E.G if you cant connect or dont feel it strong enough then dont take it on. No 2 readings are ever the same even if the questions are similar. Everyone is unique. So I could read for Person and connect great and all is well. Then person A : could send in there sister (example only ) and I could end up getting zero nothing zilch nadda. It all comes down to the moment. Talking of which personally if I have done allot of readings I can feel myself waning in the day. And I know this because I can feel a lack of connection coming on. Its not the clients fault, rather for my own. Im drained so need to stop. Something I am still learning ;;-) So i always say to clients whom get the news “I cant connect with them” to try me again in a few days, as by that time what ever was blocking me might have cleared. And sometimes thats works and sometimes not. And they are some people whom no matter how many times they try I simply cant connect .

But any decent advisor should always say when there is No connection.

over 7 years ago

3. Can you predict if someone will lose weight? I’ve been wanting to ask this question sometime but it’s so trivial… well mostly

Yes I can … when the person changes there life style :) unless they are underlying medical reasons. Change eating habits, go on a diet, work out, practical none “Psychic” answers … But such questions are the type that I zone not into prediction but rather the onus is on the person asking such a q. It all comes down to them. And how serious they might be about change. They are things we cant control but many that we can.

4. In what circumstances do timelines change? I know that we have free-wills, but most of the time advisors could predict what our next action is. I understand that timelines is hard to pin down, but I’m curious as to what kind of circumstances would move the timeline. How drastic could one be? How do you read timelines?

Depends … I for example only give out time lines if I feel them strongly … and they are many instances where the outcome is more important as to when something will happen. And the truth is they are situations where NO time line can be given, because things have to happen …. free will sure is in motion and also they could well be things the person asking the questions has to face up to and do – in order to bring something forward to the “happening stage”

So there is no one answer possible to this question and they are countless circumstances where time lines could change …. and many of those cases should have never had a time line pinned to them in the first place. Sounds like a cop out ? No I feel and think not. Knowing when it is not possible to give out a timeline is just as important as knowing when your feeling it strong to give that timing. Many of “US” And I include myself in that … want certain things to happen and we are so focused on the “when” that forget about the “will it” and “how it will” or even the “what ifs” ... its a shame about time lines and how they are so often mis-understood.

5. Why is there more advisors who specialize in relationship than career? Is one’s career prospect supposed to be harder to read?

Im not sure they are, I know of many readers online and off who look at the more material / career and so forth. I do both for example it is just that what we read on is to a greater degree dictated by what questions we are asked. And without any prompting from me, I would say at least 80% or more of the people that come to me here on Bitwine, do ask about relationships. So thats the only reason I look more at that area than others.

6. Do spells inherently mean going against at least one party’s will, or messing with a flow? Does it always come with negative repercussions?

I dont belive in spells. They go against the universal laws of free will so I am not the person to ask on this. I detest “get your ex back spells” So I wont go further on this.

over 7 years ago

7. Would you read for someone initially sensing that they’d use the reading for negative intent that would cause a hazard to someone?

No I would not … and yes it happens. Had a person last month asking me if a certain person would suffer, as they are suffering and that they pray for harm to come to them. Suffice to say I ended that session quickly. Some people are so mired in bitterness and hurt it will take allot alas for them to see there is always another way.

8. Can you sense a client’s personality when they come in for a reading with you?

Not always no. But many times yes usually the more extreme emotions such as sadness , anxiety, grief and grieving and desires either unmet or met …. you see every emotion creates its own energy. And that is more becoming science FACT rather than just science fiction …. we create electricity in our brains which does emit, can be tracked, can be monitored and even now studied to see what emotions this comes from with the patterns. So yes this for an empath is vital to be able to tune to a persons energy = emotions. But I cant tune into every one. Im not that good :-)

9. I’ve been told that I should try to get my mind off an issue as to not create negativity through paranoia, but then I’ve been told that I should not supress any feeling and don’t go into denial. Where do you draw the line?

Hmm I just read an extensive article on this. And actually is not about creating negativity but rather feeling negative by dwelling on something that either hurts, or was bad in your past. Dont try fight those thoughts you cant and you cant kill memory’s. But you can choose to think of something else immediatly. Example thinking of an ex who you know wont return. The thuoght comes it causes pain, you can then choose to hold that thought and accept the negative emotions it brings. Or say okay I know I will think of that person but I wont dwell and I will now think of something. Doing so brings an almost immediate change in your current emotional state.

Everything is the present – nothing else actually matters.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I have a question, I have had a few readings here, majority were positive, and a couple were quite disheartening, so whom do I believe? that is the question I feel we are all asking

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Hi Natasha,

Some great questions here – I think I may include some of them in one of my seminars! I have answered briefly each one, all of your questions do deserve much more. They certainly open up some interesting debates. You do not need to agree with any of my points; just my own beliefs an opinions. I will not fall to pieces if you strongly disagree on any particular point!

1. We all have probably been trapped into this: there are “psychics” in here that produce sub-par quality of readings–– the ones that give you short answers, give answers that are too good to be true, unintelligible English, fake photos, and probably answer to forum posts with irrelevant lines to solicit business without being bothered to spell-check. Why do they still get a lot more positive reviews than the negatives? Most importantly, what does it say about us–– or at least, most people?

Many psychics get positive readings simply because they tell the client what they want to hear. Remember the review system is only one aspect to consider when choosing a reader; for example a reader could get more a lot positives by charging low like $0.95 cents a minute, doing this you would automatically be taking so many more readings. If the psychic decides to employ a lot of people pleasing in his ready and everything is wonderful and very sugar coated, then the chances are increased in that reader getting more positives. Some clients prefer to hear all good and great things for whatever reason. It takes a braver soul to decide to want to hear truth, regardless of how painful that could be.

Sometimes a reader connects quickly and easily with one client, but finds no common ground or connection with another. Not all psychics will be able to connect with all clients. Its finding that special “click” so to speak. I also feel that a noone should expect the predictions to turn out all in absolute order. Its not as clear cut as that. The reader would be better to listen and enjoy the reading, absorb it afterwards, let it soak in and then get back to life. It’s not any good having a reading and then sitting firmly in your kitchen waiting for Life to arrive! Then switching laptop on after two hours and having another reading because nothing has happened! Deciding while you are on there to give the last reader a bad review. Remember also when people are in real pain. When everything really seems dark, we the readers can be used for them to vent their upset or anger. Whilst I love getting great reviews I can understand also why sometimes people hit out or do not feel I totally delivered. The review system is far from perfect and is hardly failsafe. It is one of many factors when considering who to read with.

2. How is it that some credible psychics could give such off reading? I really like to go around Bitwine and read reviews just for fun, and some of these advisors would have such long praises from their customers about how accurate they are about the situation and even some repeat customers raving about predictions passing, but to some, they get such off reviews. This has happened to one of my friends that go to this site to get her readings, and we would refer to each other advisors that we think are awesome–– but somehow, the ones that I think are awesome and consistently give me powerful insights are somewhat off for her.

In answer to this question I think this is down to the very fact you have to discover your personal reader, someone you can really open up too. Someone that can delve deep within you naturally. I know when I connect properly as suddenly I get such clear rushes of information, I can hardly type fast enough. But with others its not so; they seem disconnected, closed off and guarded. I know I cannot penetrate. I work harder and even bring it up. Sometimes we just do not connect at all, but they will find a great connection with the next reader they choose.

over 7 years ago

129 posts

3. Can you predict if someone will lose weight? I’ve been wanting to ask this question sometime but it’s so trivial… well mostly I don’t want to sound stupid, haha.

Ha lol – Yes indeed, but my bigger question would be to dig deeper as to discover what’s making you want to ask about weight loss; what is the bigger motivation health, beauty, a lover’s comments. I can also usually see if my client is to feeling happier and healthier in the months ahead and why that would be. It’s kind of “I can see it but why do you ask?”

I studied Timelines (Horology) for many years, even published some articles on it and spoken at a few events on them. They are probably the most misunderstood aspect of what we do. Yes you absolutely do have free-will. Let me simplify it. You come to me for a reading and on that particular day I see you are to argue with someone in two weeks time. I see the conflict and I see the time markings as 2 weeks. If you take no further action, if you continue as you were then the timeline will be pretty accurate, but if after the reading you then start to change all things towards that person it will instantly start to effect that timeline. Now I know the argument will still occur in some shape or form, but the timing could now be brought in closer or pushed out slightly. It’s that throwing a stone into a pond ripple effect. Every action after the reading, effects the future events described. Major events will still be experienced as they are part of your very own path. Challenges or even rewards. And even with your free-will, even with you trying to counteract the discoveries of the reading, things described you will still need to work through. If I say you are loosing your job, you may slow it down. But you will end up leaving, not because it’s bad luck, but because the cards revealed, your guides whispered to me that you are being called to take action and needed to be elsewhere for the next set of challenges. Is this clear?

Personally I do all types of readings, but our main calling from our customers is usually concerned about love and matters of the heart. I have helped business people look at their business plans. One lady comes to mind that suddenly in the actual reading had her light bulb moment of exactly what she needed to do. That certainly came from Divine Intervention. We both felt it at the exact same moment. The combined effect of us tuning in gave her the answer to her dilemma. Overall people seem more curious about Love than anything else.

over 7 years ago

129 posts

If it’s negative spells you speak of it is my firm belief that they can only “work” or have an effect if the person being targeted is fully aware and totally believes in it. Like I tell you I am doing a spell to make your skin feel itchy, within a few hours you would start to consider if you are itching etc. But on the positive note I do alot of cleansing and healing work, via reiki and with herbs, delivered with gentle mantra’s. The positive energy that comes from this does seem to have a really beneficial effect on them. I even do it for myself during sessions of meditation. Again I link this into my work with positive mental attitude regime and disciplines.

7.Would you read for someone initially sensing that they’d use the reading for negative intent that would cause a hazard to someone?

Ah we do get that a lot; their questions are usually nothing about themselves and all about their targeted person. I have too respectfully decline and remind them we are not some sort of CIA surveillance type organisation. Usually the person is wanting a new woman/or man in the life of their Ex removed and are trying to get information to that end. Will he finish with her? Will he find out she is no good for him?

Yes usually, it comes through fast and very strongly. Just from a few moments with just them typing name and date of birth, I get a sensation and feeling of their character.

9. I’ve been told that I should try to get my mind off an issue as to not create negativity through paranoia, but then I’ve been told that I should not suppress any feeling and don’t go into denial. Where do you draw the line?

I believe you should be totally free with your mind. Let it wander where it takes you. I do strongly believe that “thought” creates and manifests totally into reality. Keep thinking negativity and this will indeed be created. You can create all and everything around you so can you consider adopting the positive thoughts. It is more difficult to do in reality, it takes such discipline – it is not easy. But it does absolutely work.

Thank you for giving me to opportunity to consider some very interesting points.

Blessings

†Count Marco†

over 7 years ago

Hi Dino and Count Marco, thank you so much for the thorough and informative answers! It really helps me understand the way you guys read, and it’s insightful as to how I could come up with better constructive inquiries for the next time I’m getting a reading to make the most out of it.

Hi Ninacy, your answer to my first question is insightful as well, it’s a good point where you look for repeat customers with excellent reviews. Thank you. :)

I hope the pizza was good Dino, I don’t think they ever disappoint (except when I eat the entire pan and realise that I earlier had chocolate but decide that ice cream after pizza would be okay too and then I start feeling guilty and queasy and decide maybe I should just quit on food forever. Haha). I also like your quotes on the other forum about how everything is present and nothing is ever in the past. :)

Yup it makes sense when a client comes off as guarded to some, and it may work for others and it may not work for some. It works similarly to finding that chemistry when you meet a stranger, I guess? Sometimes you just don’t have anything to talk about with some people and you just don’t know why–– it’s not them, but the je ne sais quoi is just not present.

At the moment, I personally can’t deny that this one person is in the back of my mind, and there’s hurt and disappointment attached to it–– nor do I want to deny the existence of them in my head. However, if I go along with this thought, I’d often find myself being really sad whereas I know I shouldn’t have to drown in sadness. My current method is to command myself to think about absolutely random images and say to myself “Think about flowers! And then think about apple pies! Think about Ivanka Trump! Think about Prince! Think about Rick Astley’s video! Think about cats!” and the thoughts just go away on its own afterwards so I don’t really have to loom in it. Hopefully this is a good method?

Meerkat–– is it possible that they involve their personal opinion on it? Some advisor might read your connection to the person involved and not affected by their personal feeling and just simply state the factual stuff, and maybe some advisor might read you and the person you’re asking and they don’t think with the two personality clashing and the separation that may have happened it could possibly work? Maybe they all initially see the same thing, but interpret it differently? Maybe it also depends on which aspect they see it from?

Thank you so much everyone who took their time in this thread!!! I hope you all have a good day. x

over 7 years ago

I feel that every reading I get that I find insightful from readers I feel connected with are somewhat contributing into my self-growth. Knowledge is indeed power that let you decide what to do with it. I want to take time to thank all advisors that have been constructive and compassionate with their clients for their time, honesty, and their good intents.

Thank you. :)

over 7 years ago

Yes, houseofedwards, I’m actually interested in reading with Dino. I’m loving both of their answers and really appreciate the honesty about their limitation. People who claim to always be accurate and perfect are often the ones to throw me off as it’d be the very first lie they’d be telling us. I’ve gotten my question answered at the moment, though, by Count Marco of course! The guy always puts me at ease even in tough situations, his ways of taking the power back to you always works–– as to some readers are accurate about the situation, but sometimes would leave me feeling more hopeless… not in a way that he’d sugarcoat, but instead he’d have his ways telling me that it’s not the end of the world. No, not that he’d promise me I’d get a new love coming soon (although he told me that I would have no problem in finding one… which is true… but coming up with a feeling with new person myself is the challenge), just basically giving me insight how I could go through the situation the best way I can and how I could become a better person… that’s just how I perceive his reading and how I decided where to take those informations for.

Lost in translation is such a perfect form of describing it. Sometimes it’s not that you don’t want to take the hard truth, but it doesn’t flow well with your intuition. I feel that some tend to disagree with what they see and therefore subconsciously mixing their personal opinion in. It’s not a bad thing… you can’t really expect psychic readings to be clear cut and precise, and after all, they’re just humans. A few years ago, I had an excellent reader in here that I used to go to. She was an interesting person and she reads deep… but the longer I read with her, the more she mixes her personal opinions in. I think there was a bond formed and she was doing it on my best interest, but the objectivity sort of declined as time goes by and therefore I couldn’t rely on her readings any longer.

P.S: dear Love Advisor Gina and whomever would like to solicit me for business, giving genuine feedbacks and letting me know how your mind works and leaving the decision whether or not I should hire you to me is way, way more likely to pique my interest in having a session with you than just telling me to go into your chatroom–– but this is just a personal preference. I don’t care if anyone is going to offer me $0.50 a minute or even a free reading, I’d rather make both my time and my money worth. If an advisor costs more and I were confident that a session with them would be a productive one for me, I’d definitely be seeing them in a heartbeat. A non-quality reading is just going to waste that ten-minutes I’m never going to get back and it would jeopardize my energy and feelings, and I’d rather have none of that. Yes, even if I were to get paid for going into that reading.

over 7 years ago

Interesting topic!

1. People tend to give positive reviews when they hear what they want to, it’s normal, it’s human nature. The system could be improved too, such as having the possibility to come back anytime and give a review, since what really matters when it comes to predictions is if the prediction happens or not.

2. If it’s indeed off, it’s because we are human :) It’s a very sensitive, delicate domain and one second of being out of focus can turn the understanding on a different path. Or sometimes, the message is outside the question range. This is still an unexplored field and us advisors not only share our gift but also try to understand it too, in the meantime. How the client perceives the message matters too, sometimes we are not willing to accept that message for various reasons and we might think it is off, but it proves to have been right later on.

3. Yes. But when it comes to weight loss, just like with jobs, I always ask if the client has actually started looking for a job or a diet. In these cases, the timing itself is flexible and depends on effort and involvement. The most interesting part with such a question is getting tips for how to lose weight and to keep it lost :) Advice is always the best part of connecting with the astral.

4. I have several methods in reading time lines, it depends on the divination method. Without tools, what I see is random time clues such as seasons or numbers or hearing the name of a month. I prefer mathematical methods, through which I first check the year, the month and the date with various divination tools. Still working on the perfect method. Why I can sometimes predict timelines with precision (to the date) while other times they are delayed, is still a mystery. In most cases, as I received guidance from the astral when asking about it, it depends on the action and effort involved (see the above). The correct way to ask about timelines is: when this happens if I do this and that, in other words, first asking for a best path and then seeing the timeline for it. Some things happen nevertheless though. It’s a case by case basis.

5. I think this is only an impression because most questions are about love, statistically.

6. Spells don’t exist. We cannot influence other people through spells. In the astral, no one prevails.

7. I don’t read for situations that are meant to cause harm, but I will explain my reasons and the consequences of such an action.

8. Yes.

9. Obsession is of course not good for anyone, it blocks energy and life. It’s also not easy to fight against it. Depending on the personality, if something cannot happen in the present, I usually advise for that energy to be expressed somewhere else, creatively, rather than denying that energy. (for example, using the passion for someone who is not available to work out or paint or write about it, rather than denying it).

Thank you for the opportunity to answer the questions :)