Why are men so difficult lol

over 7 years ago

What will he do? I texted him moments ago- Tuesday night I messaged him and told him I was willing to put forth an effort in getting to know him- but I had put my profile back up on a dating site we were both on. ( mind u he had his still up) I told him and was direct about letting him know what I was looking for- he never replied back. So I texted him; good morning to break the ice- (so to speak) what is he feeling and what will this man do – I’m tired of men closing up and acting like this. I mean grow up, and communicate.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Not all men are like that.

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Hi May I suggest you join me for a good look within My Cards of Cartomancy, to allow me to connect to your guides. I will be happy to give you full clarity with timelines. Count Marco

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love a guy name start with the alphabet “J” or “G” but things are not going smooth between both of you.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago

No I’m not referring to J – this is someone else and he’s talking to me now :-)

over 7 years ago

1698 posts

Yea he is not J but your heart still ask for J.

over 7 years ago

But I wasn’t referring to j in the post?? I’m putting him behind me and because I deserve more than he was willing to give 5 months ago. Will he be back – yes I believe he will; but if I’m happy with someone who can give me happiness I’m doing it. I have been told he will change soon- it’s what I’ve waited for- but I like someone else now

over 7 years ago

1698 posts

Yea its true that you like a guy at this time name stars with the alphabet “R” or ” C”.Who have feelings for you.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Sorry… but no it’s neither R or C. You keep good notes thou :)

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

smh

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

I feel connected to you as well through my spiritual from worry, please let me give you the absolute Truth on this matter you have. I can help you. I say what I mean & I mean what I say.

I am one among many not all but many who are actually on the team of (The Real Readers Helping People Through Actual Trying Times In Their lives) no matter where we are online, we believe in professionalism & honesty as well.

Like my name states I am TrueReadings I give the truth good or bad, If you ask I will tell and can pick up very fast not only on your situation but I go all into detail about future events what is surrounding you, how to fix things or to be shown if things actually work out or not in the future between the both of you.

I welcome you to partake in my reading sessions as you seek the truth about your life & what shall come forth upon it.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓♓~♥✯☽ ❤️Highly Accurate❤️ Love&Romance❤️General Life Readings❤️ ❤️No Disappointments❤️

I HELP PEOPLE & NOT HINDER THEM I would love to help you & pick up with your S-Guides for the most benevolent answers for you, See you there! Much Love & God Bless to you. Keep your head up! you’ll be just fine.

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Lmao @ Alinna!

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online to read for you.Happy Friday guys!G.