Is he bored?

over 7 years ago

I just want to know after the 6 yrs i been with my bf is he bored. I know we argue and fight with each other but i hope he’s not just settled with me because of how ive treated him and what ive done for him. Whats the real reason why he’s with me?

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie i specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. Contact me today for answers!

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

ten mins for ten dollars / many predictions

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m online to read for you.Happy Friday guys!G.

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I offer you the biggest adventure of Ancient Wisdom, that you can have. With the gift of clairvoyance, tarot, numerology, astrology and qabbalah.The life you were born to live.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you the truth on his mind and thoughts and the situation with your relationship . His true thoughts and what is ahead with you and him through spirit and what the spirit show . Try my specials . Come in for sessions and reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

you should ask the question yourself, why are you with him for 6 years, has he proposed to you yet. why drag the relationship for so long and he still hasn’t popped the question.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina1 didn't upload a photo

☾♥ Love Psychic Gina ... (loveadvisorgina1)

12 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

Okay so to give an un-canned response, here is the thing,if you are asking yourself why is he with you and if he is getting bored with you? Jess you know the relationship has gotten predictable, this is why you asked if he’s bored? 6 years of your lady intuition into this relationship. You know he’s bored, but that’s okay, your a woman, you can spice things up at the drop of a hat.

The thing here is to stop being shy to do spontaneous things with your man. You bored too, I see the real question here from you is (We are bored in our relationship and I would like to know will this make him stray away and how can I fix this?

and as far as the question of why is he around me? like whaaaat? why are you around him? why are you both even putting up with each other? You see it’s not just what you do for him, he does things for you as well to make you do those things you do for him. you should be proud at the fact that you are witnessing “YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP A MAN” LOL I know it’s rare these days with many women not being able to keep a man.

Anyways I heard a lack of confidence, like you don’t feel worthy of him. why is he around you? because he loves you, why does he stick around me? because he loves you. Same questions to ask yourself, why are you there and around? love is funny that way but it holds relationships up to be able to stand the test of time like that.

If you are not married after 6 years and y’all living together. Believe it or not but you too need to have a very serious talk with him. A talk about marriage, you are patient, too patient. If he is clearly not on the same page, then you have some thinking and action taking to do.

If he is not marriage material in your eyes right now of what you really wanted in a man and if your love is not that strong for him then Ms. lady you will have to start seriously evaluating your life and where you want it going. With whom or kind of man would you like to share YOUR life with and bare children.

It’s critical, you don’t want to look up another 6 years asking these same questions. Find Your Heart, Know and love yourself first because then it will be very easy to tell if someone truly loves you for you or if they are just telling you sweet nothings just to stick around getting free milk.

and oh… If he’s a lazy bum, say bye,bye to him because you can do better. It’s always the broke ones that try to wear the draws and the pants. They want to argue a lot and try to control you & the situations because they couldn’t control their own lives. CAREFUL, you don’t want to marry or have kids by that type.

If you require extra insight, you know how to find me. Hoped this helped, you take care and God Bless you hunn.

over 7 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

Exactly what that reader above said. I do not know why girls drag the relationship for more than 6 years, and not even a proposal or marriage.

If the man hasn’t talked about marriage to you or family after 3 years of relationship, than that person should know what’s up. Don’t waste time.

Find someone who’s ready to settle down, who wants to have family with you, not someone who is just in it for fun and is scared of life.