Psychic Kimberly

over 7 years ago

I just realized that someone I recently had a reading with and it seemed so accurate with things no other picked up on, is someone I had a reading with early last year when me and this guy had problems at that time and she read for me on another site and thinking back she was the one that picked up on some unique things that were very true and all predictions passed. What is interesting is that she predicted another BIG BLOWOUT AND POTENTIAL BREAK in OCTOBER of last year and that is where I am on this BLOW OUT/BREAK. I am so excited to go back to her for an update now but she is hardly ever online :( I really think she is the real deal! Has anyone else had a reading with her?

over 7 years ago
raelove didn't upload a photo

Renee love (raelove)

6 posts

Is she on this site ?

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Tammy- is this Kimberly Ann you are referring to? If so i have had a reading with her

over 7 years ago

Renee love…Yes! I used to be on another platform for readings that started with a “K” and she was on there too which is where I got a reading from her last year like January and she predicted we would reconcile and she picked up on his situation very well then predicted that there would be another blow out resulting in break up in November but then we would reconcile again and learn and grow from it and be together long term after but have to change how we communicate and such…boy was she right as I have not seen him for over 4 months (since October) and still waiting to hear from him…90% say not over and he will contact but timelines keep changing :( a few say to run for the hills and 1 or 2 flat out said it was over…I am anxious to see what she says now as I had a reading with her early into the issue and she said not over and some other stuff but at that time I did not question much so now I want an in depth reading from her….she is hardly on though and I sent a message/email. At that time I did not realize it was her from the other site and how the prediction prior was what was manifesting.

Kaz Kaz… No…it is Kimberly (Shaktinyc)

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina