In love or not?

over 7 years ago

I am seeing this guy, Andy, we have met a few times and t has been good and cozy. But I wonder what he really feels about me and if he is interested in me romantically or just something that will do for now. Is he in love with me or not?

over 7 years ago

hello i am an expert in the area of love i will give you a reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago

I see there is a good connection with Andy, I get a lot of positive energies but then I do see that there are some things from the past keeping andy from moving forward.

please give me a call and we can look into exactly why this man isn’t being as expressive to you as he could be.

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and look into spirit around his thoughts and feelings toward you and see what the future holds , I will give you the truth through spirit and see if this will go into a serious relationship and when . I have read many years of relationship coming in for the future , and what is ahead . I will ease your mind , and I see this man really like you . Try my specials today , . Come in for a reading and session , when hire answers right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!