Please help me..is he using me..

over 7 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I posted before about accidentally sending my ex an email and if that screw things up. Well he ended up contacting me..we texted a bit and he asked if I wanted a cuddle buddy. I milled it over and prob should have just said no but..he ended coming over and he tried a little for more than cuddling but I didn’t play so he settled in and cuddled. He held my head. Kissed my forehead, had moments where he seemed nervous. . Am I looking too much into this..and it was nothing more than what it is or is this a beginning to us..in time..getting back together?

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you full accurate insight on your love questions and insight , what is ahead and changes moving forward with him and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and session . I know I can help you and ease your mind . Blessings

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi Im online and can help u w this $10/10mins

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 7 years ago

I see you had some confusion with him in the past where he left you feeling less loved and adequate.

You still love him and want it to repair. I do see some chances for the two of you to work on this connection but some obstacles as well as things you need to be careful of.

Please feel free to call me.

over 7 years ago

Hi, I’m online now. Please join me for chat. Love and Light. George

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 7 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

I offer you the biggest adventure of Ancient Wisdom, that you can have. With the gift of clairvoyance, tarot, numerology, astrology and qabbalah.The life you were born to live.