Did he just lie to me????

over 7 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

He said, he went hiking today bad cell service – was he with a female???

over 7 years ago
purifeyed's photo

Kelly Ladis (purifeyed)

3 posts

I would like to help you with your concerns regarding your lover.. I am available right now if you would like to chat! Mant blessings & lots of love & light ~Kelly ♥ <3>

over 7 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

simply put,yes

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

He isn’t my lover- we’ve just been dating but still – I don’t want to be done wrong. I never answered him back- I’ve been to upset

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I told him by text I wouldn’t be contacting him anymore -

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

No reply from him- since I sent it.

over 7 years ago

Just chill out and be more trusting! It won’t work if you have no trust towards him anyway! Just ask him when he gets back who he went with!

over 7 years ago

I’m not an advisor but if your dating him keep your options open..continue to date other men as well remember as women the ball is always in our court…let him chase you

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

You’ve both made good points – thanks I started to let my guard down with him because he is the first man that genuinely seemed honest. Respectful- I don’t like to play victim but my past has been full of liars. Except my second husband. A very genuine man- respectable towards me. He reminded me of him. In Character. He’s just was being quiet and it scared me today. In the beginning I thought this man was ugly – but kind – so I kept him as my friend – it’s just been growing starting with an attraction – I have now found out tonight my feelings towards him are strong- it hurt to think he’d do this. I don’t know what he’s thinking after reading that message but hopefully he will try to make this right if it’s a misunderstanding

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

You’ve both made good points – thanks I started to let my guard down with him because he is the first man that genuinely seemed honest. Respectful- I don’t like to play victim but my past has been full of liars. Except my second husband. A very genuine man- respectable towards me. He reminded me of him. In Character. He’s just was being quiet and it scared me today. In the beginning I thought this man was ugly – but kind – so I kept him as my friend – it’s just been growing starting with an attraction – I have now found out tonight my feelings towards him are strong- it hurt to think he’d do this. I don’t know what he’s thinking after reading that message but hopefully he will try to make this right if it’s a misunderstanding

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your love questions and see what spirit show if he was with a woman or not . I will give you the truth what spirit show and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and session . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Update: we’ve texted this morning- he isn’t seeing anyone. He went hiking. I apologized for how I overreacted but I explained why I was upset. He said he wasn’t the best at communication. So he has issues with it. Thinking he’s going to try to stop his patterns – seems like he wants to work on them- :-)

over 7 years ago

Try not to jump guns cuz of ur past if u contine to leave one foot in the past u cant move forward into the future

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/06/17-3/13/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you, Ms anntonette- I’m trying… sometimes it’s hard. He does seem like a nice man and someone who’s willing to admit his faults. Unlike some guys I’ve dated. We will see … :)