Accurate timeframes?

over 7 years ago
morixx didn't upload a photo

Morixx (morixx)

27 posts

Yes, I’ve had predictions come to pass for me from Toria and Rachel Marie.

over 7 years ago
kazkaz didn't upload a photo

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Clairvoyant Lauren- i have spoken with you in eary feb and was advised a 3 week timeframe but nothing happened.. So your timeframe may be accurate for others but they werent for me unfortunately.

over 7 years ago

Meerkat who have you read with? B good to know who to avoid!

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

miss Elena-picked up on situation, but prediction nope, not even close- and at $65.00 per pop forget it never again. I have to look at my transcripts, its been while I will get back to youonthat

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Meerkat- i read with her also she was good at picking up current and past situation though predictions didnt come to pass which were predicted for early march (was disappointed as she was lovely to talk to)

Has anyone read with Psychic DJ Ownbey or Spiritual Andrea??

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Houseofedwards- thats awesome! Was it a relationship prediction (if you dont mind me asking) and was the timeframe accurate or abit out? She predicted april for me we will see what happens though after so many disappointments from other readers im not holding my breath haha!

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Thats so good that what she has given you is coming to pass for you (hoping its all good things though even if its not it does show you that she is legit) i really do hope mine also come to pass as up until now noone has been correct in what they have predicted. She was lovely to talk to though and did pick up really well on my situation and yes her pricing is sooo much more affordable than some of the otbers i have read with also and they werent able to connect that well.. Uve made me excited now to see if things work out the way she said for next month. Thank you for sharing :)

over 7 years ago

Lucida is vile. Stay away. She sent me this first thing this morning.

On 03/24/2017, Lucida wrote: If you don’t change all those negative reviews to positive ones with no comments, I will put a curse on you and you’ll never get your twin flame back…

over 7 years ago

Clairvoyant Lauren did a reading before. I didn’t get predictions for a time frame but she was very optomistic and positive and I left happy.

I’d go back again

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Houseofedwards: yes i have been told that coutless times also though hard to remain positive when you dont see anything happening.. The only advice she gave me was how to treat the situation once the predictions came to pass so i guess at this stage just waiting to see how it all pans out.

over 7 years ago

Kaz Kaz (kazkaz)

50 posts

Houseofedwards- thank you all the best to you :)