1:11 , 11:11

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I been seeing these numbers on a daily basis!!! I hope it’s a good thing.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27/17-3/06/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS.

MARCH SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight on these numbers , Try my specials and I will give you the meaning of them , and much more . Come in for session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

It means “stay positive”.Please join me for chat,I’m online.G.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Angel numbers. Signs from the universe that you are awakening and on the right path.

over 7 years ago

You can see 1 as the number of beginnings, or state of being, existence..

the number of 1 repeating twice is a sign of parallel beginnings, things that are equal, balanced.

the number of 3 is the number of magic, number of spirit, number of action

third time is the ‘charm’

the number 4 is a building number.

11:11 is a sign of perfect balance, unity, beginnings and something bigger on the horizon. Pay attention to when it occurs, who you are around and what you are focusing on.. —

these are your angels and higher spirits trying to lead you to a better path.

xx. love and light

over 7 years ago

I always see 12:34!!!! What does that mean?