Hayley

over 7 years ago

Have anyone got a reading with her? Does it come to pass?

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

She predicted that I would meet someone in December and I did. She also described her as not very pretty and she was right. This female has kids and that’s why I did not pursue anything with her.

over 7 years ago

I don’t think she’s rude for me. I like her style. But the reading that I got was sooo good until I really want it to really come to pass lol

over 7 years ago

I had a reading with her but nothing has come to pass yet. I went back to her 6 months later Foran update reading and she told me quite rudely she can’t help me because I won’t help myself and let go of him so he will come back. She told me that it’s what she told me in my first reading and left the conversation and wouldn’t answer again! I went back through our first reading and there wasn’t anything about letting him go. It was all just he’s going to come back but he just needs to work on himself. That was all!

over 7 years ago

I like her style. Many think shes rude but she tells you the brutal truth. Yes letting go is the biggest part of any prediction and honestly getting readings makes you delay your own future since you are just waiting and expecting it. You have to just work on yourself and it took me a while to get that through my head but ever since i did things came to happen as stated. Shes very blunt but sometimes its what everyone needs. She also doesnt like catering to psychic addiction which i find awesome on her part.