Credibility as a psychic

over 7 years ago
ontheotherside didn't upload a photo

ontheotherside

7 posts

Ashamedly I’ve spent a lot of money time and energy on this website and put trust into people for months at a time only to realize they aren’t the real deal, but that’s besides the point.

The main thing that has bothered me of any reader I’ve had is when they say that you can “message them at any time” and they will help you out, whether it’s a clearing up of what was talked about or a quick answer to a short question. One girl claims to allow one free message exchange per month. Well when these readers “promise” to talk to you for free and basically pretend like they are going to establish this regular relationship with you…then DONT follow through (aka never reply to your messages).... it really really loses their credibility. Whether you’re a fake or not, at least TRY to keep this relationship something because I will return to readers whom I trust, whom I can speak with on a comfortable and real level, and whom I know hasn’t betrayed me before.

By betray i don’t mean a false prediction. I know readings can’t always be correct, I know that the readers (whom are actually try their best) have limitations and usually can only do one type of reading and no one is an all-seeing God or anything, so I’m not unrealistic with what I want. I just want someone I can trust, even if it means them telling me they don’t pick up anything or they don’t see any improvements for me for the rest of the year. The truth is always better than living a lie or establishing a faulty relationship and then being let down.

Some readers that I really really enjoyed talking to, have left long extensive reviews, and truly trusted (even if they hadn’t always been correct I still trusted them).....have recently been letting me down. It’s not cool and you readers who do stuff like this need to keep the people’s mind and hearts in your thoughts. If you don’t, you’re just doing this for the money and whether you believe in karma or not it will still come back to you.

over 7 years ago
claudia.may didn't upload a photo

Claudia May (claudia.may)

112 posts

I understand what you are saying. For what its worth I do my best to reply to all messages, and all of my clients know they can message me, but it can get overwhelming sometimes.I might have ten messages a day, and most of them require further meditation, and a lot of these messages lead on to lots of back and forth. It can add up to several hours going into this each day, and a great deal of energy. At times it can take me over a week to get back to clients, and I really do feel I am letting them down with the delays, but I do the best I can. All of this combined it ends up at well under minimum wage if I want to take time away from my regular job to be here for my clients. Tricky to find the balance!

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I think some may block you and not answer when their predictions do not come to pass. if you purchase another read from them, then you can post a negative review, so why would they take that chance? that is why I am sticking to one reader right now, at least she is honest as far as I can feel, and that is what I have togo by, my gut feeling

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

Meerkat who do you talk to ?

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away . Come in on line and I will give you full accurate insight through spirit what is ahead on love and other issues . Try my specials today . Changes . Come in for a session and chat . When hire answer right away . Blessings

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

Antoinette- Terri Delights, I know from reading the forums she is not for everybody, but she works for me,...... we will see. al others lied, or were way too brutal, so I do not trust any of the others