Charka balancing and dreams

over 7 years ago

When you meditating to reunite lovers and rebalance your chakras.. does it really work or is it bull shit and is that why dreams of the ex occur? Psychic told me how to do it and that she is doing meditations as well – could it be a lie? Sorry very doubtful

over 7 years ago
spirit_advisor's photo

Spirit Adviser (spirit_advisor)

13 posts

Hey Thistle,

Firstly let me start by saying there doesnt exist a meditation to re-unite lovers, to the best of my knowledge. Also with chakra rebalancing it wouldnt help with bringing someone back, rather it would help with getting you to better understand yourself and by extension understand your connection to your ex/person of interest. The chakras are an extension of us so when working with the chakras we are learning more about ourselves and hence our connection to everything around us. So I think kuddos for chakra rebalancing but to my experience it wont help with bringing back a lover, as the only person who can make that decision would be him/her (aka the ex)

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago
yvonne.o's photo

Yvonne O (yvonne.o)

6 posts

I totally 100% agree with what Spirit Adviser said. Youtube has some great Chakra meditations that you can practice with. I do not know of a meditation that would bring back a lover either but am strong in my belief of the law of attraction. I hope things work out for you

over 7 years ago
tanya007 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tanya007)

30 posts

Try “make your ex go crazy over you” by matrixplay on YouTube. Many people have had great results including myself w exes. It may bring back the wrong ex though so bE prepared for that. I wanted my last ex to contact me but the one before (who I miss as well) came back around and talks to me now. He always wants to see me and talk to me but nothing working yet about being together. But we did hook up after a couple years.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you advice n your questions and your spirit have to be balance and believe , not one minute you believe and next not . Try my specials and come in and get help on your questions and doubts , so you can bring what you want. Come for a session and chat . On line now Blessings

over 7 years ago

Well, there are ‘manifestations’ you can do to reunite your lover and that can be achieved through meditation.

The reason why meditation is the perfect state to achieve is because your brain goes into Theta – which allows you to link both the spiritual and the physical in your consciousness, and help to bring things to action faster in your physical.

Dreams are visions so dreams of the ex means a spiritual connection to him.

but ultimately there is nothing more powerful then good old action and focused intent.

So yes she could be meaning this, but there’s none you cant do yourself once you’ve studied on how manifestation works.

Please feel free to message me for more information.

xx. Love and light.