Predictions

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

List a psychic that is great with predictions more than 95% of the time. Thanks !!!

over 7 years ago
mysoul22 didn't upload a photo

mysoul22

49 posts

Hi I’m not sure if you’re the one I gave the name of a reader a few days ago but if so did you try them out?

over 7 years ago

Mysoul22. What is the name?

over 7 years ago
netta2147 didn't upload a photo

Antoinette (netta2147)

43 posts

No I don’t think so hun but what is the name ?

over 7 years ago

Hi there! I have just realized that after well over a hundred readings since late last year on the same subject, that EVERY single male advisor has said it was over or that it was in best interest to end it as it will end anyways down the road except one male reader but, I had like more than 40 male readers. EVERY female advisor said it was definitely not over and most felt twin flame, soulmate, definitely a future, etc. I believe only 1 or 2 advised to end it as I deserved better, etc. PREDICTIONS were that it was over 99% with male readers and not over with female advisors 0% with the exception of a few that felt it ought to be over in my best interest. Is this just mere coincidence? All readings were all different and varied from Tarot to guides to crystals, etc. I just wonder why the men seem to say it is over but the females say it is not…coincidence?

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

It’s rare to find a psychic here who is actually over 95% accurate and if they claim they are 99-100% accurate they are LIARS, trust me every reader that made this claim in their profile and I tried them out turn out to give me failed predictions so obviously their statement “I’m a 100% or even 99% accurate is not true”.

A genuine psychic is 60-90% accurate at best.

I do have a list of names here who I believe are genuine and fall within this range of accuracy, will list them later.

over 7 years ago
satianaspells didn't upload a photo

Sara McCarthy (satianaspells)

3 posts

I have only began my account today in order to progress further with my natural abilities. I am offering ABSOLUTELY FREE readings, as I will not charge for such. Please do not hesitate to give me a call: