Help.please

over 7 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I just found out a trusted reader is gone. And a prediction she made isn’t coming to pass when she is usually right on.wanted to ask what hgappened if anything. When will he contact.. is everything ok. Please help

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

:(

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions I will give you the truth . If he will contact you or not . I read the person spirit . Try my specials today . If you want the truth come in and let me do a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi there! I have just realized that after well over a hundred readings since late last year on the same subject, that EVERY single male advisor has said it was over or that it was in best interest to end it as it will end anyways down the road except one male reader but, I had like more than 40 male readers. EVERY female advisor said it was definitely not over and most felt twin flame, soulmate, definitely a future, etc. I believe only 1 or 2 advised to end it as I deserved better, etc. PREDICTIONS were that it was over 99% with male readers and not over with female advisors 0% with the exception of a few that felt it ought to be over in my best interest. Is this just mere coincidence? All readings were all different and varied from Tarot to guides to crystals, etc. I just wonder why the men seem to say it is over but the females say it is not…coincidence?

over 7 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi Iam online and can help u this