Serious honest help only

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m looking for serious honest help. I want somone to cut all cords I have between me & Glen my TwinFlame. I’m not being silly it’s a decision I’ve thought hard about. I’ve recently been told he’s trying to ignore our connection. So I feel I’ll make it easier on us both if I cut cords. As he’s never going to make contact with me. I also know my Ex is a block causing some of the non contact. But my Ex will always be in my life that I can’t change. I’d rather be cut off from a guy that won’t ever man up & come to me properly. I want to move on with my life & find real love not this Thanks No adds thanks I just ignore them. If you carnt connect don’t post. Thank you

over 7 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

Wow, how awesome Chree! I’m cheering for you and I know you won’t regret this decision.

I decided to do the same thing (i.e. move on, cut cords) regarding my “twin flame” several months ago, and it ended up being one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Turns out, he wasn’t actually my twin flame (though plenty of psychics told me that he was).

You deserve to be with someone who is equally invested in the relationship and who genuinely wants to be with you. A guy who will “man up.” Someone with whom you can share real love. :) So way to go for loving yourself enough to go for that and take your power back!

I will wait to see if any readers on here can offer cord-cutting services, but if not, I can link you to the person on another site who helped me. After she helped to cut cords between me and the guy-who-is-not-my-twin, it was honestly like night and day. I got (most of) my power back and never looked back. A few months later, I worked with a local shaman and participated in a soul retrieval ceremony wherein I found out that I had spent lifetimes trying to love this person even though he’s never been on the same wavelength or considered deep love to be a priority (as his wife, as his brother, a neighbor, and advisor, etc.). Since the connection was rooted so deeply in my psyche and heavily emphasized over multiple lifetimes, I needed a little more help from this shaman to pull out the rest—but ultimately it finally worked, and I’m finally free.

My point is, don’t give up even if it takes a few tries!

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

OMG Antivirgo. I’m so Happy this has worked for you. Thing is this guy definitely is my twin. That I know Also I love him deeply & I know he loves me I feel he’s love. But he’s just to afraid of our connection I’d rather cut off my Ex. As I’ve been told by many experts that he’s the thing stopping me & my Twin being together.

Thank you for saying I deserve a genuine guy & sk do you. It’s so hard to met real guys these days. Yes the link would be greatly appreciated if you can.

I’m just hoping I’m not cutting the wrong guy off & should be cutting off my Ex that might as you said give me my power back & make me feel better. & give me & twin a chance at life.& proper love.

But either way one of thems gotta go so I can move on.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I hope you find a guy that will ‘man up’ for you regardless if whether or not he’s your soulmate or twinfame. Lots of good vibes to you.

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your questions about him . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead around him and his thoughts and when it will be balance . Try my specials’ today . Come in for a session and chat . I know I can help your right away and put your mind at ease . Blessings

over 7 years ago
antivirgo didn't upload a photo

antivirgo

27 posts

Hi Chree. It looks like it is not okay for me to link to another site on this forum. There’s also no way for me to message you. But I know that the person who helped me wasn’t the only person out there who can cut cords! In fact, I think Melodye (rune mistress) can cut cords, too, though I don’t know if she still offers that. It’s also possible to work on it yourself (I did that, and it helped, but I ultimately also needed outside help).

I bet that if you set a firm intention to attract or find someone who can help you with this, the Universe will deliver. :) I’ll help by praying that you may be free from any influence that is holding you back.

Congrats again on your resolution to care for yourself and not settle for less than what you truly wish for!

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20/17-2/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a cord cutting to help you with this. Let me know if you are interested.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Just wanted to say thanks Antivirgo For the offer of help. I’ve clearly seen now it’s my Ex I need disconeting from. He’s the toxic thing trying to hold onto my life. My twin has been sending nothing but pure love & I feel so blessed I’ve been doing somethings the girls in my group suggested & my Healer said there working. Sprit told him u need to keep up the good work. Things will pan out. So I’m really excited again for my future. But thank you so much for you very kind offer of help it’s deeply appreciated & I wish you nothing but blessings

over 7 years ago

I’m going to be stepping on a few toes for this.

Chord -‘cutting’ is never recommended.

Really it is the choice to let him go that is the beginning of what you need to do. It is the beginning of the healing process and for a chord ‘removal’ so that you can be happy and healthy without the toxic connections.

Why am I saying chord cutting is not good? because consider the soul ties like roots of a tree, intertwined into anothers heart chakra.. if you ‘cut’ tree, the remains of the roots still sit inside and it leaves pain and energetic severance can hurt both.

to remove a chord, is better—it takes more time but the healing process is much much MUCH better!!

Love and light. xx

over 7 years ago

Hi, I’m online now. Please join me for chat. Love and Light. George

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you Jade I tottaly agree with all you said. & understand about the cords. Thing is I’ve since found out it’s my Ex blocking the way of my Twin. He wants to be with me but he can’t cause if my Ex. Ineed to find away to clear all he’s toxic rubbish so I can move on with my life We’re done but he just won’t move on.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.