pixie dust.

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

anyone else notice her profile doesn’t exist anymore? I hired her once so she’s on my psychic list and I sometimes go through the list and read updated reviews.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

she left the site Jenny, maybe on her own accord, or she did something wrong, I thought you were just talking to one psychic now?

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20/17-2/27/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I am. just was curious since she was still on my list. that’s all. sorry if I upset you.

over 7 years ago

Hi Jenny I noticed that too,I had a reading with her last week she picked on things I didn’t tell her but waiting for her prediction to pass !

over 7 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

That’s sucks.. she’s one of my trusted readers, has seen things ,that at the time I didn’t get, but turned out to be true..and this is stuff you can’t guess at.. i hope its just a temp thing.

over 7 years ago
tay1011 didn't upload a photo

Tanya Marie Rodanzo Steele (tay1011)

35 posts

She described where my lost rose quartz was on the forums and she was right i found it. I had a reading though with her long ago and she seemed more counseling than actual psychic advice. Maybe mediumship and locating things are more her specialty.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Get a reading with Jennifer Poe to find out.

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Pixie was a good reader is super cute too

over 7 years ago

I had a friend who always recommended pixie and said she was a wonderful reader. I wonder if he still has her contact information.

over 7 years ago

Hey guys! I’m here! I had an issue with my account for a week or so. Been back 2 weeks now. Thanks for these kind words :) I didn’t see this until now because one of my clients mentioned that there was a post about me. Made my day to see I was missed!

Have a wonderful day! Pixie :)