Four of Wands - meaning

over 7 years ago

I had a tarot reading which showed my ex and his deceit. The final card was the Four of Wands and the reader interpreted as reconciliation of the relationship, which I want. Anyone shed any light?

over 7 years ago

Call me im online 10.00 for 15mins chat soon

over 7 years ago

Hi it would depend what other cards were drawn and the spread used. There is more than 1 meaning in the context of your situation that any one card can speak off.

over 7 years ago

It was a circular anti-clockwise spread. The previous cards depicted the situation i am in. Controlling man, legal letters, my lonliness and ended with 4 of wands. I was hoping it was reconciliation as the reader depicted.

over 7 years ago

The four of wands would be celebration and the completion of a stage, so I can see how the reader saw it as reconciliation, however for me it would be something more official, like engagement or marriage.

over 7 years ago

I tend to see the 4W as a celebration (engagement, wedding, baptism, other party or event) but it depends on whose, it’s hard to tell without the context of the other cards and of the situation, cards have many meanings, as Psychic Dino says, many times the meaning is in the picture itself (for example, 4 of Wands can also mean “bed”, since it depicts a canopy)