My Life/My Son

over 12 years ago
annakey12345 didn't upload a photo

annakey12345

3 posts

Hi, hope you can offer some helpful advice. I’m unclear as to what I should do to move forward with my life and also lack tools to help my son move forward with his life as well. What can you tell me please with regards to our futures and the next step to take for me that would help us both? Thank you.

over 12 years ago

hi anna. i would need both your of your dob. but even without the dob i am feeling some emptyness around you.

catty.

over 12 years ago
psychic_advice_by_ashley didn't upload a photo

Secret Psychic (psychic_advice_by_ashley)

7 posts

i would love to chat with you about your relationship with you and your son and help the both of you too move forward if your interested just click my name thanks and have a blessed day

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there :) I picked up a card for you the ten of disks upright,this card points to a lot of financial abundance coming your way,possibly out of the blue,or from a investment that has gone much more well than you thought it would.perhaps you need to invest in something,your future..message me and we can do an in depth reading,and see where it is you should go from here,to attract the abundance this card predicts.many blessings to you and your son regardless,good luck-stacy

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

before i begin,how old is your son? i view him as older like in the midst of adolescence maybe?. if this is your son im picking up on he is on an inward journey and there are things he can sort out on his own,you just gotta be there for him.

as for you,much heartbreak from your past,things you are still healing from. the healing process is going to be slow but sure. i know this sounds funny but why do i keep seeing and hearing welding tools around you?. aside from that new beginnings are in store for you. shows a new job,you meeting new people but something is preventing you from opening your heart. you either dont trust or you are afraid of becoming so attached that you might wind up getting hurt again. i gotta go but i’ll probably be on later. hope this helps.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

If you’re confused and need clarity. let me help you. Please contact me for accurate and honest reading.

good luck