An advisor left the chat without a reading but I still paid

over 7 years ago

Hi,

I just requested a reading with the advisor, Quietsound & Serenity Group. Paypal was being slow so she thought I was asking for a free reading so she left the chat but my fee still went through ($20). I tried calling her again but she didn't accept the call, then went off-line. I messaged her but no answer. How do I get the fee back that was not even used for service?

Thank you for your time and help.

over 7 years ago

It depends on what kind of payment you made. If you paid a flat fee, then you will have to keep trying to contact the advisor to get that refund.

If you paid using the per minute rate, you actually didn’t pay for anything and it is probably back in your account right now. When you pay this way, what you are really doing is a pre-authorization for a certain amount. Then you are only charged for what you use in paid chat. Any remaining is put back into your account. Since you never went into paid chat, the full amount is usually released in about 10 minutes.

over 7 years ago

Dear Jamey,

Thank you for your kind explanation. I did pay using the per minute rate, so I will figure out how to check the balance in my account.

Have a good night.

over 7 years ago

Just log into your paypal account. It should say voided next to the transaction. The Bitwine system doesn’t hold onto any monies not use.

And you are so very welcome. Have a lovely evening.