Engagement

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Does Fernando wants to forward relation with me?

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Find Out who Your Twin Flame Is Now❤, Why Wait Any Longer for a Change in your life,❤ Get Answers, Timeframes & Dates, Guidance Clarity & Cleansings,❤ See Real Results,❤ all My Work is Powerful and Effective I Have Helped many People Through Tough Situations in Life and Reunited Many Lovers❤ , From Past, And Brought New Love Into Light as well!❤

I Am 99% Accurate Get Predictions That Actually Come to Pass!❤

If You Are Ready to Start a New Chapter Contact Me Today!❤

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hey there hun,

Contact me back and we can see whats going on with Fernando.

Jenn xx

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth about your relationship and see what is ahead with him and when he will be balance with you and go forward and much more . I know I cna help you and clear a lot of around your relationship . I will help you right away . Come in for a reading and chat . Try my specials today . I will give you the truth of his thoughts and feelings from his spirit . Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast & accurate readings/ ten mins specials

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 7 years ago

HI,Please contact me for reading and I will give you the answers you are waiting for.Love and Light.G.