Will/when will it happen?

over 7 years ago

My Husband and I have been trying to have a baby, When can I look to be blessed with a pregnancy? My birth date 2/24/1988

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your reading and see when you will get pregnant . I read the spirit of the person and see what is head . Try my specials today. I know I can give you accurate insight and details . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you all about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.