Rumor

over 7 years ago
kareneh's photo

kareneh

43 posts

I heard a rumor about advisors being able to look at your history of readings is that true?

over 7 years ago

No lol

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

I think at kne poinf they did so that they’d be able to tell if a client usually pays for readings or not. A reader that scammed me on here mentioned something that made me believe so.

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

One point*

over 7 years ago
harmoncvibes didn't upload a photo

harmoncvibes

40 posts

Like the transcript? ?

over 7 years ago

No we can’t see your history of readings, nor can we see transcripts of readings you have had from other advisors. And as far as payment history, what we see is a notification if you have a history of paying for sessions or if you have a tendency to leave the chat when the payment request is made. It doesn’t detail your payment history.

over 7 years ago

No we can,t look into who you had readings from other advisors . That is not true . You don’t have to worry . if you would like a reading . I would be happy to give you full insight and details through spirit on any questions you have . I read the spirit of a situation and a person and their thoughts and feelings and much more of life issues Come in for a chat and session . On line now – Blessings

over 7 years ago

Its a rumor nothing more. We get zero access to a clients history with other advisors. Everything is confidential between the client and the advisor.

So where ever you got this rumor from it has zero basis for truth :)

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

they do on another site, oranum I believe, they have all you chat transcripts and payment history. that is why I stay away from them. like I was told when you go in the free chat, they only pick those whom have paid for readings before, more of a sure thing to sucker you into paying if they answer one quick question. now here, hey are all over the place with readings, most will tell you what they thing you want t here, but I am sure there are some legit, however that being said, I have come to the conclusion that reader can only pick up on the near future, not down the road, hence timeline are always off also do not get too many readings, this jumbles the process up for the “legit” reader. lastly, follow what your inner voice is telling you about the situation, does id jive with what the reader is telling you? I have had reading in person with readers that were so dead accurate is was down right scary, however this was during a psychic party, and my friend and myself had the exact same bogus reading cos she tipped my cup for me with the tea leaves, so the reader could not distinguish. We laughed at the time when others said we screwed our reading, but believe me a few moths later neither of us were laughing when we saw what the reader told others was unfolding with scary accuracy. that was 15 years ago and it still haunts me.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

followed up a year later, with same psychic and everything she said came true, everything. my problem is I cant for the life of me remember her name lol

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/13/17-2/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. FEBRUARY SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

No we can’t see your full history for readings.I wouldn’t be using it myself even if it would be available.Love and Light.G.