Just a Question

over 7 years ago
tuyet didn't upload a photo

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

12/19/1980 and 7/9/1984 is he attracted to me and will he reply to my message???

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what spirit show around him to apply to your message . And when he will contact you . Try my specials today . Come I f or a chat and session . On line now . I will give you the truth . When hire answers right away .Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hay im online call me chat soon Blessing XO!

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I would like to share clear and honest insight on ANY situation , I am 100% non-judgmental , I also have great specials so come chat now

over 7 years ago

Hi Tuyet good question which an rightly connected advisor can assist you with. For me I would look at the person and see what they may be feeling or not feeling.

Everything comes from within – and everything follows that.

Take some time to check some profiles here on bitwine then choose an advisor you feel comfortable with and gain the insight you need.

I would be happy to look at this for you and see what I can pick up. but I urge you to read my profile first and check the feedback left by others. So you know the kind of Empath I am.

Wish you the best no matter what

Dino

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online now!! happy to give honest and clear insight

over 7 years ago

Hi There – I am available to provide psychic insights, tarot readings and angel guidance and messages. I am offering a special for Valentine’s day. ♥Love ♥ Relationship Reading with Angel Insights $30 ♥ But if you are looking for quick insights my $10 special will provide you with a quick reading answering any 2Qs you may have. I am in EST and my normal hours available are between 8am and 10pm est I look forward to reading for you ~Tuesday