*Twin flames*

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Netta2147 Jade is correct we only have ONE twin in our lives there literally the other half of you. So don’t believe others who say you have many. You don’t you have many soulmates not Twins. As a rule they shouldn’t be mean hurtful etc, but they possibly don’t mean what there doing as it’s a possibility there just scared & running from there selfs. Not ready for this connection to happen. This I know cause it’s how mine has been. Not mean hurtful just scared & avoiding. Hope you find the help you need in this situation with someone here. Think Jade is the right person to help you. :)

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Netta2147 Jade is correct we only have ONE twin in our lives there literally the other half of you. So don’t believe others who say you have many. You don’t you have many soulmates not Twins. As a rule they shouldn’t be mean hurtful etc, but they possibly don’t mean what there doing as it’s a possibility there just scared & running from there selfs. Not ready for this connection to happen. This I know cause it’s how mine has been. Not mean hurtful just scared & avoiding. Hope you find the help you need in this situation with someone here. Think Jade is the right person to help you. :)