Missing Items please help!

over 7 years ago

Hello!

I know this is out there but I recently have had two items in my home go missing that just seem to be impossible. I have a circular necklace that has small charms in it that I just wore last week and then my sons Thomas Peggy bank went missing as well. I am willing to pay whoever can help me !

Thank you

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/29/17-2/05/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. WINTER SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hello, Let me help you , I see a lot of where it went your items . I read the spirit . Please come in and receive a reading . I know I can help you and ease your mind . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat and session

over 7 years ago
genevieve1818's photo

Stardust (genevieve1818)

16 posts

Hello,

I can look into this matter for you .

I am good with remote viewing, profiling and I can help you pin point what has happened here.

Blessings

Genevieve