Getting to the place of being alone

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

How can I get to the place of being by myself? I don’t and refuse to get in another relationship with another man. I just want to be by myself and focus on my kids. After constant heartbreaks and dissapointments with men I’m honestly tired of them. Any advice would be lovely.

over 7 years ago

Hello loveandlight00,

In order to be your most authentic self, you’ll need two things: time and patience.

Being “you” is a lot harder than it might seem! In order to fully prepare yourself for whatever is around the corner (including another potential love), it’s important to understand yourself well enough to know what your vulnerabilities and strengths are. This will protect you from predators very well.

But, it doesn’t come easily. Exploring yourself takes time and a willingness to change, which most people aren’t honestly going to do. If you want to feel free to be you, practice daily with trial and error: try a new food or drink, explore a new place, take on a new book… everything you introduce to yourself will help you to see what your natural inclinations are and how they affect your mood.

You don’t have to go to Tibet to find yourself, you can do it right at home. Most importantly, listen for that inner voice. That’s your intuition and holds the most truth about you.

And if you’re refusing to get into another relationship, the Universe might be plaguing you with uncertainty about it: try to go with the flow and keep yourself safe from all these jerks!

Love & Light, Leona Graves

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thxs Leona I can’t do this no more with thee men

over 7 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Leona is awesome

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to hear the messages from your guardian angels,pls contact me.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

valentines day $10 special in-depth soulmates reading 12 minutes come join me for a session xoxo I hope to hear from you, or I have $25 unlimited time and questions full life reading new clients get $5 off

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

As you are on your journey to look within & find more of you in your woman. If you got what I meant by that but anywhoo, all I’m saying is when it’s all said & done don’t give up on love. Finding your deeper you and taking a step back from the dating area does not mean give up.

Do you know sometime when we looking to hard for something we end up not finding it, because we searching. Why? and your a woman. That’s not our job, we have to keep in mind it is the man who is the hunter in divine order hence (while your doing your thang, not thing but thang in your life and actually focusing on yourself and relying on yourself to make you happy hence, letting divine time run it’s course into letting this man come in your life, your Ora naturally. By letting life do it’s things.

Yes you are right focus on you because nobody can do you better than you {That goes for anybody else reading, take care of you first in the heart then you’ll know how to respond to people more into certain situations.

Always remember if you have to prove yourself remove yourself from the situations in general in life, use that, and do what makes you feel good & comfortable in your life. believe me there is someone for everybody here on this earth that god has made specially designed for us to love each other for who we actually are in the hearts, spirits and souls.

I mean love Everything about one another because that’s the divine order of things when your a strong minded person. Oh yeess you must be strong girlfriend in this battlefield we call love, in most cases in the battlefield of just finding love but the trick is not to go looking. Our jobs man or woman is to fix self first before god put us together with someone. Just like that, most people call it fate we call it sitting back & letting God handle it.

I feel connected to you as well through my spiritual from worry of ever finding true love, a spirit of defeat has come onto you, do not accept this as you prepare yourself for your husband when the time is right because now that you feel this way all he telling you now is, your ready for the next level of a man.

Your man, because those bad apple guys in the past or present is not going to do it for you anymore, simple as that. So an upgrade to trump all those bad apples may just be the signs in the works for you girl. Can’t wait to see future post on the progress from you finding YOU loveandlight00 Muah.

I am one among many not all but many who are actually on the team of (The Real Readers Helping People Through Actual Trying Times In Their lives with helpful Advisory as well) no matter where we are online, we believe in professionalism & honesty as well.

Like my name states I am TrueReadings I give the truth good or bad, If you ask I will tell and can pick up very fast not only on your situation but I go all into detail about future events what is surrounding you, how to fix things or to be shown if things actually work out for you in the future with men, your career, love in general.

I welcome you to partake in my reading sessions as you seek the truth about your life & what shall come forth upon it. Hope this helped Much Love God Bless you & Hope to see you give either more advice to you or and a very insightful reading as well my friend TTY See you soon! :-)

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

I too have realized that I will be alone for the rest of my life, it is a bitter pill to swallow for sure, but sometimes we just have to accept and move on, and make what we can out of life. For some of us true love will never find us, I just wish some of the readers here would tell us that. a couple here did finally tell me the truth, and I will accept graciously.