Not over him

over 7 years ago

I’m not over my ex and I don’t know why…please I need help his bday 5.8.85 my bday is 5.3.91

over 7 years ago

Call me im online chat soon XO

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected with him and not properly able to connect with anyone at this time.You know better bcz you have been tried but not work well.Feel free to join me for more details.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago

Yes I have tried multiple times to move on from him but something is still holding me back I still love him

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you and guide you . Please come in on lie for a chat and session . Many Blessings

over 7 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Does he feel the same way?

over 7 years ago

Idk we have no communication but deep down my intuition is telling me he still cares for me deeply

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m online now I would be happy to help guide you on your love life there is so much I see for you this new year xoxo ariel

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Geri-marcie i understand I am the same way until i read with love accurate (love sparrow) i was asking what was wrong. But i went to her and she was there and with me through my guidance and understanding what was going. She does not give false hopes. Try her you want the sorry.

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

Geri-Marche I feel a great connection to you as I myself like many others had this same ordeal. This is a pure true love case and it seems as though even though you have moved on he still pokes at your heart strings through your thoughts, god send these feelings to you for a reason because this man has you on his mind as well as one of our fellow psychics mentioned above. It’s a spiritual connection of two bounded souls that are not together in the waking life.

The connection is very strong to the point it bothers your thought process to the point now you need to really know. This is where I come in at to help guide you through this. It is a specialty of mine, I dnt know about others I just know what I can produce for you and that is TRUTH, HONESTY, CONSISTENCY, and very helpful informative information in your life.

I don’t need your DOB or his name & DOB just your first name and the questions as I am here to reveal your life not the other way around. I am real and do not play with peoples lives. I feel a connection to you and if you allow me I can help, Try me out Geri it would be the best thing you’ve done, True Guidance NO LIES.

TTYL Much love & blessings to you.

over 7 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/22/17-1/29/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SPRING SPECIALS!

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to hear the messages from your guardian angels,pls contact me.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi sweetheart I see your deeply lost and also confused I can help guide you and give you some clarity I have many specials and readings to suit your needs, read my profile for more info I hope to hear from you!

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

valentines day $10 special in-depth soulmates reading 12 minutes, or $24 unlimited time and questions and new clients get $5 off