Does he still want to be in a relationship with me

over 7 years ago

My bday is 7-31-77. Does he still want to be in a relationship with me or is he happy in the relationship he is in? Does he love her and if so will the relationship last a long time?

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello I would be happy to give you insight on your love life I do see that he has feelings for you would love to explain more to you I’m online now lets chat and I can give you clear insight xoxo ariel

over 7 years ago
yourpsychic's photo

Mystical moon's Psychic (yourpsychic)

17 posts

hi based on the information you provided .i do have some interesting information please contact me im online now if you wish to chat

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Its pleasure for me to check for you and tell you what will happen in upcoming future of your love life after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 7 years ago
imtiredoflove didn't upload a photo

Shonda (imtiredoflove)

55 posts

Laandria jones i like that name but go to love assurance (lovesparrow) I’m telling she will tell you the truth and guide you if you are hurt. I have been on here for 6 months and 3 to 4 reading a day and everyone have false hopes lead me on. But her she was awesome very quick

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and much more, around this person for love and when he will come out of this relationship ,and his thoughts toward you and much more what is ahead for you and him for the future and this person. Try my specials today . Come in for session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,If you would like to hear the messages from your guardian angels,pls contact me.Love and Light.G.

over 7 years ago
truereadings didn't upload a photo

♥✯☽True Readings ♥... (truereadings)

165 posts

Hello dear Laandria,I see you worry deeply about him out of fear of your own future. I feel connected to you as well through my spiritual from worry, please let me give you the absolute Truth on this matter you have. I can help you.

I am one among many not all but many who are actually on the team of (The Real Readers Helping People Through Actual Trying Times In Their lives) no matter where we are online, we believe in professionalism & honesty as well.

Like my name states I am TrueReadings I give the truth good or bad, If you ask I will tell and can pick up very fast not only on your situation but I go all into detail about future events what is surrounding you, how to fix things or to be shown if things actually work out or not in the future between the both of you.

I welcome you to partake in my reading sessions as you seek the truth about your life & what shall come forth upon it.

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓♓~♥✯☽ ❤️Highly Accurate❤️ Love&Romance❤️General Life Readings❤️ ❤️No Disappointments❤️

I HELP PEOPLE & NOT HINDER THEM I would love to help you & pick up with your S-Guides for the most benevolent answers for you, See you there! Much Love & God Bless to you. Keep your head up! you’ll be just fine.